- closed- <Ironfang Wolves> Horde | NA-PvP | Faerlina

No longer recruiting.

4 Likes

Bump
Looking forward to this!

2 Likes

Hello,
My wife and I are interesting in chatting about this guild. Please message us on Discord or our battle tags.

Amartij29#1713 or Titan#11232

We are also on discord with mommabear#0240

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey im really interested in your guild but i couldn’t get a hold of your gm, if you can message me at Nelth#7248 on discord or add me at Nelth#11229.

3 Likes

Also very interested in joining

2 Likes

You can add me on my battletag as well: Skeith#11562

Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

1 Like

Bump!
Looking for friendly players to join our Awesome Guild!

2 Likes

Bumpz!
Everyone’s welcome, experienced and new alike!

2 Likes

Update:
Discord server is now open to allow new prospects entry to join. Once in, you can contact the Admins & Moderators to be upgraded to member after a short interview.

1 Like

We are looking for people to join our Awesome Guild! For casual players and hardcore alike! We’d be happy for you to join us!!

2 Likes

We currently in need of more Warriors, Rogues, Shamans, Mages to become a part of the core raid team. But as always, all classes specs welcome as we will accept casual, semi-hardcore,and hardcore alike.

Imagine willingly playing on the streamer server.

BUMP!

We’ve done a lot of organizing in the last few days and things are coming together very nicely! Come join us to take Azeroth by storm!

2 Likes

If you are still looking for a home, please feel free to jump into the Discord! We’re family friendly and love getting the chance to meet with everyone! :smiley:

1 Like

BUMPIN’ ONCE AGAIN!

Our ranks are filling but we still have spots open!

Imagine letting streamers impact where you play. :wink:

Bump!

To the top of the list we go!

For those interested, we are in great need of DPS Warriors and Mages. Don’t let this discourage you if you are wanting to play a different class though.

BUMP!

Back to the top!

Today is the big day. We’ll always be looking for new members in game.