<Iron Edge> GMT+8 Horde Guild Barthilas

A newly formed Guild on Barthilas, which was formed in patch 8.3 towards the of the expansion. The guild is currently filled with mature aged players over 30 years of age who have been playing the game since Vanilla. We are all based in Perth, and are looking for more players in the same time zone to build a strong, fun environment which can push through Shadowlands and beyond.

ABOUT US
As was mentioned the player group are mature aged, most of us are friends in Real Life and often catch up for a few beers or too many. We have been playing the game since Vanilla, we are quite experienced in all aspects of the game, from Raiding (Hard Mode 25 man in earlier expansions, and 20 man Mythic runs), Pvping and M+ running since its inception in Legion.
We are a quite relaxed bunch of guys, often jump on discord and have a good laugh, and have a good time on the game, and when we need to get a bit serious for raiding, we turn out game faces on.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Ideally we are searching for players in our time zone, and or people who need to raid late night. People who can jump on the game, crack some jokes have some fun, enjoy the content, but also clear as much of it as possible.
If there are local players to us, who also don’t mind catching up with guildies for a few beers that will always beneficial.

RAIDING PROGRESSION
10/10 Normal
9/10 Heroic

RAID TIMES
Sunday 7:30 - 10:30 Perth Time or 10:30 - 1:30am Server Time
Monday 7:30 - 10:30 Perth Time 10:30 - 1:30am Server Time
Friday Alt Run 7:30 - 10:30 Perth time or 10:30 - 1:30 server time

MYTHIC+
Most nights guild members are on, we are planning to run Mythic + dungeons daily, and push the keys as high as possible.
Highest Keys run in BFA were level 20 Keys, we are aiming to push those further.
We also plan to run keys on multiple toons.

CLASSES
Melee Dps - All classes
Ranged Dps - All classes
Healers - Holy Paladin

EXPECTATIONS
In Shadowlands we are aiming to push Cutting Edge raiding, even with 2 night a week raiding. We are also planning on pushing those high level keys, 20+ in the later stages of the expansion, and during the course of the expansion hopefully get a few players to a 2100+ arena rating.
What we expect of players in return is to show up to raiding, if you cant make it, let an officer or Raid Leader know. We understand people have lives and sometimes life gets in the way. We basically want people to come in, have fun, communicate with your fellow guildies, help each other out, make some new friends, and if all goes well, catch up for a few too many beers.
Our primary sourse of communication is discord.

If your interested in joining us, please either respond to this post, add me to bnet Rhino#1906, or use the blizzard default guild finder, search for Iron Edge click on apply to guild, and when someone is on, we will accept your invite.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hi! As a over 30 year old sandgroper, it sounds like I may fit in. Do you have space for a lifetime healer?

I used to raid mythics and were part of the 15+ push on Frostmourne last expansion but been taking a break since and just came back.

My bnet is Kat#1766 or Discord is Kat#6891

Hi mate, i saw your post, i have sent you a bnet friends request, i will chat too you when you see it, but definately, will be happy to have more 30+ west aussies on board, heck even catch up for a beer or 10

1 Like

Got a few West Aussies looking for more??

1 Like

West Aussie , Resto Sham with previous CE xp in WoD and decent mythic xp in Legion/BFA. psytz#1983 Interested in a healer spot. can Hpal aswell.

Still wanting more to fill spots for shadowlands expansion:)

Hi, just noticed your post, in WA also. Be interested to have a chat, that’s if your still recruiting? Have shammie and lock on server, partner has boomie and spriest.

Hi, I just saw this post get bumped. I’m a Perth local and your guild fits absolutely everything I have been looking for. If you’re still recruiting, I have all classes capped on Barth and am happy to fill any role needed. Hit me up if you’re interested - Bnet = Monte#11575

Hump de Bump

(6/10N)(1/10H)

Looking for Ranged DPS (Exceptional players or all specs encouraged too apply.) around 185+ ilvl for Normal and Heroic Progression, Pushing to Mythic eventually. We’ve got a limited time slot for Raiding so we do knuckle down on Sunday nights but there is plenty of M+ runs / alts runs during the week for Vault score.

Sunday 7:30 - 10:30* Perth Time or 10:30 - 1:30am Server Time’ (current DLS)
Monday 7:30 - 10:30 Perth Time 10:30 - 1:30am Server Time (only first 4 weeks and or Alt Runs)* (only two of these nominated nights left as of 21/12/20)

Contact Monte#11575, psytz#1983 , Rhino#1906 for more information.

Hey mate, i added ya in game hit me up when online and we can have a chat.
Cheers

Hump de Bump

(10/10N)(2/10H)

You boys still recruiting? Im currently on a na sever looking to swap over to a oce and play with some Aussie lads !

Hi mate, yeh we are still recruiting, hit us in the guild, and we will add you to the family

Hump de Bump

(10/10N)(6/10H) , Guild doing plenty of 10+ keys.

Bump

9/10H, looking to fill core raid spots.

Bumper cars

hi are you guys still recruiting? interested in gettin a hpally?

Hi Arcwraith - Yeh mate are definately interested in a holy Pally, hit me up Rhino#1906 and ill throw you an invite if your still keen

ok i added you already.