Ionar one shotting everyone in TW

My prot set tanks it without a scratch, tell your tanks to git gud :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Even with full BiS Timewalking prot pally gear (Azerite, HoA, Rank 15 Cloak, 45% vers trinket) GoAK, and AD up I got one shot for 12.9k

2 Likes

Nonono, it’s Salzman from accounting.

2 out of the 5 dungeons are bugged. Only Ionar is ‘unbeatable’. Theres still 2 bosses before you get to him.
The trees in Nexus might be able to be worked around. (enough stunning/debuff so they cant reflect?)
I say go for it still, I know I will!

1 Like

Guess I’m just built different

:muscle:

I think it made it more fun tbh.

I was playing with a dps and healie friends. I was laughing each time. not sure bout them. but the tank bailed and after a replacement bear got roasted we were able to requeue so did that instead.

No, you’d be one shot too.

1 Like

Nah man, I can do it

Alright, let’s que together.

It’s crazy how bad this game is in terms of bugs and issues that never get fixed and are introduced without testing.

Realistically speaking, testing Timewalking is very far down on Blizzard’s list of priorities. I’d be surprised if they ever tested it at all. They just wait for it to break and then roll out a hotfix. Happens regularly.

1 Like

I mean, I know you’re right, but that’s not how software is supposed to be rolled out in IT or a video game or anything. It’s just embarassing.

1 Like

Blizzard game development:

6 Likes

Just cleared it, 0 issues

All these bugs reports, but zero issues with issues with you…Que with me.

1 Like

Sorry I would but I did the quest already and don’t need the badges for anything

When I did it we had no problem with Ionar, but we did get splatted by the crystal trees in the nexus. Weird scaling day. Daddy Blizz at his finest. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

it’s fixed

1 Like