Ion said Blitz will be the default of RBGs

But arent they likely to be queued into other duos? I thought they would be.

Why?

2 Likes

Agreeing with you, most people are not killers, they don’t have the talent and the total ambivalence toward others necessary to crush adversaries in any situation. Nor do they have the ego or sense of self worth to endure failure for long periods of time in order to get better.
Furthermore, tutorials and personal training only serve to prop up the weak, those things basically never produce exceptional individuals.
So, I completely agree that team activities that allow a player to hide their incompetence requires a friendly team of ~12 or more. Ideally these crowd activities include a small assortment of optional ways to engage with personal skill.
Which is why old unrated battlegrounds were fine.

What in the Andrew Tate is this?

1 Like

Wow, letting us play with ONE friend at a time, how generous of blizzard lmao. Are we really at the point where an mmo doesn’t just let you play solo, it makes you play solo?

LFD and LFR still let you queue in a group, hell regular BGs let you play with 4 others at least, though I find that often too restrictive.

1 Like

Plorm, or Plormie as his friends call him.

1 Like

I’ll tell you exactly what they could do, they could start buffing NPCs and Vehicles as Seasons progress so I’m not tanking Vandaar with 0 towers down, and they could eliminate the Premades just like they did for WoW Classic. I’ve got it all outlined here. Almost all the issues with Retail PvP are quite literally basic maintenance type stuff like this that they just refuse to allocate the resources for.

1 Like

It was, I pug 85% for Rated and there were times only 4 groups were looking for players, add that most leaders are super picky when it comes to who they accept in their group. Then add tanks especially people only wanting to take Guardian Druids.

3 Likes

thats good news, we need more ppl to pvp

how about new battlegrounds too

i only do via lfg, and its so bad to get into, iam not a very social person and i dont have an pvp group of 10, i did a bunch of battleground blitz, they’re a fun but need improvment

2 Likes

One is coming in the TWW. But yes we need more.

you’re the same type of person to whine about how long ss queues are, just imagine how long the queues will be for bgs.

…shorter, id imagine

itd be longer, why would it be shorter?

the more accessable PvP is, the more people will want to participate in it.

2 Likes

https://y.yarn.co/72c02356-b2b9-4110-8d08-26f641091703_text.gif

Lets assume the healers are the hold up.

In Solo Shuffle it’s 2 healers for every 4 DPS. That’s 1/2

In Blitz, it’s 4 healers for every 16 DPS. That’s 1/4.

You’re doubling the DPS that can play for the same number of healers.

1 Like

Nobody is going to PVP in WoW lol.

Thanks for the intellectual contribution.

1 Like

No problem, I know the vast majority doesn’t play WoW to PVP.

Do you think we should delete this thread?

I will for my 10 wins so I can unlock new MT colors. Especially the black bear.

Edit - for clarification, I do honestly hate pvp.

1 Like