IOC Exploit needs fixed

Well lets be real, it’s both factions exploiting the bug. However, I haven’t seen vehicles assist in killing the boss. Most I’ve seen them do is confine Horde to their GY.

2 Likes

They pull it close to the “throne” and the siege vehicles just shoot at that wall from the courtyard doorway.

Cant possibly play epic battlegrounds and not know about it… so yeah, it’s possible blizz doesn’t.

edit- the boss, they taunt/tank the boss at the throne so the glaives can shoot that wall killing the boss in seconds, through the wall from outside.

7 Likes

They did fix it a week ago. Somehow though, Glaives can still damage the boss. From patch notes 6 days ago: Isle of Conquest

• Siege Vehicles and Bombs no longer deal damage to enemy commanders.
1 Like

It is still broken. I was in my boss’ room waiting for the enemy to enter when a siege/glaive hit us and we both got damage. Boss ran to the stairs to try to reach the vehicle and reset (as intended). Boss’ health still plummets from 100 to 0% in a matter of 6-8 seconds. This was on Dec 24.

2 Likes

Frankly IoC needs quite a few fixes, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Getting hit by vehicles while trying to climb the tower stairs, Hangar’s ridiculous free damage, and how paper-thin glaives are compared to every other vehicle… at this point I think we should just start compiling balance issues and exploits in the BG for Blizzard considering there are so many.

3 Likes

There’s a special thread for that here:

i believe the issue is that glaives aren’t considered a siege vehicle on the back end.

1 Like

Bliz has gone to far this time with the neglect. There should be a cook off on these tanks when they touch the first step.

1 Like

Would be nice of them to just keep fixing it… IoC needs glaives have more health, no longer can hurt boss.
hangar deals less damage to people, same damage to walls
demos less damage to people, keep the damage against players on the siege, I understand having the siege being a lawn mower.

2 Likes

Engineers should be able to heal tanks.

1 Like

Well, now that you mentioned it, I saw a siege machine being healed. I don’t know how the hell they managed to do that.

I’d wish Blizzard doesn’t keep ignoring these bugs and pay a little attention to their customers.

1 Like

don’t queue for the largers bg’s until its fixed. this is happening way too much, and one team shouldn’t have to hold all 3 key nodes to prevent it.

1 Like

I’ve seen ^ this as well, more than once over the last week actually. When I saw it happen the first time I asked in the chat how the Siege Engine was getting “healed”, and one of our Priests simply said “oh i just targeted it and cast heals on it”

Small indie company tho :sweat_smile:

Make sure you mention what you saw in the “Feedback: Epic Battlegrounds” thread, that’s where Blizzard actually reads the comments regarding these bgs. Just a heads up.

just finished leveling my Alliance toon to 120.
Queued for IOC
I watched the Boss health drop in 5 sec.

Horde should of won easily, they had boss around 30% before we had gate down and Alliance still won. but Alliance still exploited the boss.

This is exactly what we have been reporting for months and months. This is neglect.

2 Likes

I guess it will get fixed if they ever have rated bg’s at Blizzcon.

No they haven’t, the bombs hit the wall and the just clip the other side. The Hoard boss is against the outer wall while the Ally boss is deeper in. It wont reach the Ally boss. There have been many times I have been in a game with about 30% left on the boss and our gate goes down and bam we lose all of a sudden.

2 Likes

I’ve been spam queueing IoC this month to finish up the last achievement for the tabard, and this week alone I’ve seen the glaives glitch done 7 or 8 times. Alliance every time, not once have I seen the Horde do it.

I don’t think it works for the Horde or I would have seen it, I’m not saying one side is “cheatier” than the other, it’s just the opportunity. You bet your butt there’d be orcs in glaives if they could. It’s probably a base wall design thing as previously mentioned.

2 Likes

It’s a secret handicap for Alliance because we are so awful at epics now, just let us have this GAWD

1 Like

Im all for the fixing the siege exploit…

as long as they fix the mountain exploit in AV that Horde use quite a bit