.IO and Mythics... sigh

What about that one person that bails because you won’t get bonus chest thus making the rest of the run pointless.

unless it’s a tank or healer, it’s (absolutely not ideal, but) often possible to finish the run anyway? if it’s a tank or healer, get someone to swap to that role and finish (obviously if possible).

sure, you won’t time it, but if you’re not gonna time it anyway…

Nothing you can do about people who leave other than running with known entities. A good start is to build your friends list up with people who don’t leave, and look to them first.

if all else fails, run the downgraded key and push it back up.

1 Like

Point being, someone made a post a few weeks ago bragging how if the M+ run doesn’t beat the timer or doesn’t look like it will that they just leave. Didn’t matter if it was their key or someone elses.

Love this community and how selfish it’s become.

what community?

the entire wow playerbase? that’s not a community. community is found in smaller groups. you can’t reasonably expect every single person who plays wow to be compatible with you.

people who leave can be jerks, or can be justified in their leaving, there are a lot of factors involved.

2 Likes

You can still sim, just grab https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/simulationcraft to get the data.

Did you go into your settings and hit “Resync Blizzard Account”?
It should populate your data.

If not, I suppose API is still down. I’m sure (hope) it’ll be fixed tomorrow.

because m+ is an esport now this is the future of wow and raider io is here to stay sadly.so we can either jump through the raider io hoops or not care anymore…i vote not care anymore.

1 Like

Why are you constantly complaining about raiderio an esports blah blah even if there was no raiderio or timers in mythic plus you wouldnt run this content. Why are you constantly going on about content you literally have no experience in?

It’s an ongoing bug from the Armory. RaiderIO should be able to merge characters manually so this info isn’t lost, but the problem is actually with Blizzard.

Same thing happened to me… I had a score over 1100 and now it’s 200 after a realm transfer.

Sad thing is that neither group (Blizz or the RIO folks) seem to care much either way.

That’s just two of the posts from the Website Forum Bug section. They don’t care. Much like with everything else.

It is pretty weird.

I server transferred this toon a week ago and wow armory hasn’t updated. Still getting the “something’s not quite right”

Luckily raider. io has been working fine and tracked all runs since the transfer.

1 Like

Armory seems awfully slow at updating because my Druid still doesn’t show up in my characters after almost 3 weeks of transferring.

I will say that I wish the run tracking was placed straight in the game for easier evaluation. Though all of your problems vanish with .io when you find a group to consistently play with rather than simply rely on pugging everything.

1 Like

“You can still do pet battles and collect old mounts.”

Fail

Someone literally saying, “I leave all M+ that won’t finish in time” isn’t a lot of factors.

While I understand your point, “old” content and collections aren’t for everyone after all, to claim that the game “literally” can’t be played because of one thing is pretty silly.

The game “literally” can be played if you have internet and the game installed and can log in.

Saying “I can’t do what I enjoy doing so I have no desire to play the game”, not that is something I could get behind someone saying.

otoh, someone who made a post a few weeks ago isn’t "the community, " it’s one random person.

Just to update on that post, the armory finally updated to show my M+ runs… four month after the realm transfer. Yep, that’s right, it took them four month.

Have you tried updating your character again? I’m pretty sure that RIO pulls all it’s info from your armory profile. When I name change my toons, I have no issue getting RIO to get the data back again.

It still uses the leaderboards, but the addition of the character profile information allowed for fewer runs not being tracked because of the leaderboard limitations. There are still runs that disappear into the void, but that’s solely on Blizzard.

Mine is still not updated. It’s been nearly 2 months for me. :frowning: