.IO and Mythics... sigh

I honestly love that there is a system to rank users based on their successes and experience. What I don’t like is that it’s an external addon that Blizzard does not own.

Why?

Because the Raider. IO is having a huge issues right now which reset some character’s data. Because of this, I literally can’t play the game. Nobody will invite me to groups because my data is blank.

/cry

4 Likes

Use your own key

5 Likes

People wont join his key tho it goes both ways. Or it will take forever.

14 Likes

Wrong.

You just can’t get invites to mythic+ runs.
The rest of the game is very playable.

2 Likes

So mention that it was wiped and direct them to the armory which also logs all of your runs minus the score.

3 Likes

Or flock to the forums and complain like every other reasonable person. Sheesh get with the times.

If anything this issue could probably be solved with re-sync’ing bnet account with rio and waiting until tomorrow for the in game addon to update. The website updates every few minutes though so if someone ACTUALLY looks it would probably be fixed almost instantly.

Y U LIE?!?!

1 Like

I have like … zero sympathy for Raider IO proponents who complain about Raider IO.

2 Likes

Incorrect. Raider.io is fine. Blizzard’s API is not. Any service that uses Blizzard’s API will not be able to pull data because of this issue on Blizzard’s side. Raider.io is also currently testing a workaround to the API issue that they plan to implement if Blizzard does not get it resolved soon.

Blizzard is aware of the problem and they are actively working on fixing it.

2 Likes

Have you tried logging in to your IO account and doing the “update now” option like it suggests?

He can’t, his character is impacted by the ongoing API issue.

1 Like

Nevermind, so the issues with the Blizzard feed being down.

Basically, yeah. Pretty much every service is being impacted because of it… Raidbots, Wowaudit, the Jeeves bot, etc. Anything that tries to access the character profile API.

Lots of valid points here.

1. Yeah, other parts of the game are very much playable. But not the main piece I actually want to play.

2. Redirect them to armory… yeah… in the competitive landscape we’re in nobody will do that, especially when there’s 6 other dps in the queue with scores.

3. It’s a bnet issue – sure. Either way. A stupid addon number has inhibited me from playing the game. That’s lame.

3 Likes

This character is missing essential API data and needs to be re-scanned. Please log in/out and Update Now to resolve.

Have you done that?

Oh yeah.

I’m also part of the discord.

Apparently I’m one of many that just are living in API limbo.

1 Like

add on’s provides no skill. I seen a blizz champ beat a 2200 rated team without using his UI. It was hilarious. It’s on youtube. I won’t link it because it’s against TOS.

IO doesn’t help with any skill. It just shows an accumulation of points based on completion of mythics. Without it, you can’t get into groups.

How exactly does an addon or a third party site feature prevent you from logging in and playing the game? Now if you said it is preventing you from enjoying doing Mythic + the way you want to, then that would make more sense, but if you can psychically login to your characters and move around and do all the content without these, then you can’t come in and say that you can not play the game.

Because I literally cannot play Mythic+'s.

Every elitist above like +6 only accept DPS with the addon and a good score. The API just broke for my character, and now I don’t have a score, and nobody will invite me.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

2 Likes