Invisible Walls in Eversong Woods

Yeah, there’s even more invisible walls now. One in deatholme, so I can’t access all of those quests either. 15 USD a month well spent.

1 Like

Same issue is happening again. The deactivation of the night elf orb quest is broken. Troll meat poisoning is also broken. Anything interactable is complete broken. The two barrier complain is completely true and tested. Deatholme is not accessible.2021-08-31T05:00:00Z I glitched through by charging a mob on the other side. Trying to get my lady’s quest done for her.
:confused:

1 Like

REMOVE THE WALLS, PLEASE!!!

Entire bottom half of Silvermoon is cut off.

Spire is still inaccessible, as well as the herbalism trainer in Silvermoon…

Also ran into this problem today, post-patch. The invisible wall seem to start around Fairbreeze Village/East Sanctum, extending across the entire zone. It could have something to do with the scripted event in Fairbreeze where the the town NPCs fight a wave of undead, the wall seems to be right on that wooden barricade, I can’t get any further south then that.

I have tried to lodge a bug report in game but the Customer Support page won’t load. I am on the Yojamba server.

Old blizz would have had this fixed by now. This is ridiculous.

Have the walls been fixed yet?

Confirming that the walls are still there. Saltheril’s Haven is also blocked off.

Same exact issue. Invisible wall preventing me from reaching Saltheril’s Haven in Eversong woods. Did the bug just get reintroduced?

Still have the issue. I guess we’ll wait tomorrow for a fix?

3 Likes

So glad this bug has kept me from leveling and getting out of silvermoon. No one will help me out by selling me a port out of this place. A day i could have been leveling wasted, great tbc experience!

This wall issue is back and a few of us are effectively trapped in this zone. When will this get fixed?

Even after restarts, they havent fixed this bug

2 Likes

Yep, I was hoping the restart would resolve it, but it hasn’t. Can’t move any further south than the entrance to Deatholme, and can’t go any further north than the middle of the Court of the Sun, meaning that I’m shut off from any method of exiting the zone (since I don’t have flight points or hearth out of the zone).

1 Like

even after restarting the game, and exploring other areas the walls remain. seems to go across the bottom of the zone

I got someone to port me out finally. I had to pay good gold to make it happen too. I wish Blizz would read these posts and do something. Or at least respond to us to let us know they’re working on it. Right now, I feel like they don’t even know its happening.

still happening on tbc classic server earthfury

Update: Started questing at Razor Hill with my BE hunter. Got to lvl 10. Realized I had to go back to Eversong Woods to do my pet quest. Can’t finish it because the bats to tame are on the south side of the map. Character is dead until its fixed. Fun stuff.

1 Like

This bug is happening for me as well. Driving me NUTS. I just want to PLAY THE GAME I AM PAYING FOR.

1 Like

Happening on Mankrik as well, can’t move south, hit invisible wall so much for playing today.