Invisible Walls in Eversong Woods

Same happening to me. I just want to leave the damn zone, but there is a wall in front of the spire where the portal to undercity is, and you can’t leave through the plaguelands because there is another wall that you can’t pass south of at Fairbreeze Village. Come on Blizz…

5 Likes

Just hopped on WoW for the first time in forever, make a blood elf shadow priest and proceed to half fun leveling. ONLY TO BE STOPPED IN MY TRACKS BY AN INVISIBLE WALL. Tried going around it, through it in ghost form…nothing works. Multiple quests lie on the other side and I cannot access them. Might unsubscribe again if they don’t fix it soon, absolutely ridiculous! Completely ruined my grind session.

1 Like

Have you tried miming? Joking aside, that’s a new one. Every time i play horde side in that area never had a problem but apparently there’s a similar issue at court of the sun i believe that is preventing people from getting to the herbalist/alchemist trainers in the spire. Best thing to do is file an in game bug report.

Same here in Eversong woods by the trolls, playing a Mistweaver, can’t complete the quests there.

This wall also extends to Deatholme in The Ghostlands, or there is a separate wall there. The wall is blocking the about three quarters of the southern portion of the area, preventing anyone from finishing three quests.

Hey all,

Thank you for reporting the issue. We were able to verify the issue and are working on a fix. Please restart the game at your earliest convenience to pick up the update via the Battle.net application!

Cheers!

5 Likes

Thank you so much Kaldraydis. I really appreciate your communication and the work going into solving this.

This bug is currently live again on Bloodsail Buccanneers server in BC Classic. Maybe a result of todays patch?

2 Likes

Issue is back…

1 Like

this is happening again

2 Likes

It is possible to blink through this invisible wall if you are lucky enough to have a mage with blink.

The same issue is happening again.

Yeah, there’s even more invisible walls now. One in deatholme, so I can’t access all of those quests either. 15 USD a month well spent.

1 Like

Same issue is happening again. The deactivation of the night elf orb quest is broken. Troll meat poisoning is also broken. Anything interactable is complete broken. The two barrier complain is completely true and tested. Deatholme is not accessible.2021-08-31T05:00:00Z I glitched through by charging a mob on the other side. Trying to get my lady’s quest done for her.
:confused:

1 Like

REMOVE THE WALLS, PLEASE!!!

Entire bottom half of Silvermoon is cut off.

Spire is still inaccessible, as well as the herbalism trainer in Silvermoon…

Also ran into this problem today, post-patch. The invisible wall seem to start around Fairbreeze Village/East Sanctum, extending across the entire zone. It could have something to do with the scripted event in Fairbreeze where the the town NPCs fight a wave of undead, the wall seems to be right on that wooden barricade, I can’t get any further south then that.

I have tried to lodge a bug report in game but the Customer Support page won’t load. I am on the Yojamba server.

Old blizz would have had this fixed by now. This is ridiculous.

Have the walls been fixed yet?

Confirming that the walls are still there. Saltheril’s Haven is also blocked off.