Invisible Seige Engine in Isle of Conquest

Just played a game of Isle of Conquest, the horde enemy team had a siege engine that was invisible, untargetable. Every other person in the BG was unable to see it.

It just stayed docks and fired constantly, we couldn’t see it.

2 Likes

Could’ve been somewhere else shooting at a distance maybe?

No. It could not have.

2 Likes

Was just in a battleground with this same player and I can confirm everything that is being claimed here. I was literally making this identical post right before I saw this one was posted.
The siege engine was indeed 100% invisible to everyone, we could not target it and even AoE was incapable of damaging it. I have done hundreds of Epic Battlegrounds and this is the first time I have ever seen such absolute blatant cheating before.
We are incapable of reporting the player in-game due to the whole “untargetable” thing.

3 Likes

Seems the guy is going around flagging us for “real life threats”. Nice.

It’s not permitted to list names and call people out on the forums, so you should remove the mention. If you’re unable to report them, and believe there to be exploitation or cheating involved, submit an email to hacks@blizzard.com with as much detail as possible.

This same thing just happened to me 4 days after this post. A Horde player did over 5 million damage and had hundreds of kills. Was a horrible experience.

1 Like

Just notice the players name with the most damage – they are in the tank. Report the time and date of the IoC. Take a video of it. Report it to Blizzard.

Can’t let losers in RL like that, find their desperately needed binkie and woobie, by cheating to get BG kills to assuage their true loser nature :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This issue is still ongoing, unfortunately. They will inevitably be banned, but it’s definitely annoying as hell having to wait for it.

1 Like