Invincible (No Spoilers)

Haven’t read the comics and randomly saw an ad for this new Prime show. It’s quickly become my favorite show currently. Anyone else watching this? Animated Super Hero show following a young boy getting his powers and following in his father’s steps. Starts off a bit cliche but quickly changes and turn into something new.

Im loving it!

Had no idea what it was about other than being a Robert Kirkman comic. Watching the first episode i was all like “Oh so its just Justice League and Superman is raising a kid?” but then the last 5 minutes hit and i was all like “oh…oh my god…”

2 Likes

Next week is season finale, cant wait for it

And yeah, for anyone interested watching, the show does a 180 at the end of first ep, dont miss it

I have never read the comic series which I now want to pick up the trade backs as a comic lover because hot damn the series is something else. Like everyone else has mentioned the first episode was pretty cool and got touching towards the end. Then the last five minutes hit and BAM! I was like holy crap, Kirman you sick son of a gun.

1 Like

It’s freaking fun to watch.

1 Like

Man. That subway scene. Holy. Crap.

1 Like

That whole “fight” was insane. Def teared up at the end of it… Such a good show and im glad it got renewed for two more seasons.

Now we wait…

1 Like

that latest ep put my hype level up to 11… holy carp. The person playing omniman needs a reward for his voice acting.

1 Like