<Invictus> [A] [PvP] Recruiting

Requirements|
regularly make raid times
Come with repaired gear, ammo, water, etc.
Treat guildies with respect

Intro <Invictus> is a North American Alliance Guild. Most of the core members have been playing together for 10+ years. Most of the core members have raiding experience in almost all of the expansions.

Our goal is PVE raiding while maintaining a friendly and helpful atmosphere. We are a semi hardcore PVE guild. Most of our guild consists of adults 25 or older and therefore have families, mortgages, careers, etc. to maintain. We also have plenty of students and as such we try to be understanding when attendance is an issue due to “real life”.
We use a loot council system where the guild needs out weigh the individual’s needs.

Raid Schedule
Our raid schedule is
8pm - 12am CST Tuesday & Thursday, with another day being brought in for optional PvP

Member expectations
Many of us have vanilla raiding experience at least into BWL. However, if you dont have that kind of experience that’s ok! Helping unfamiliar players is something we enjoy. The goal is to progress and learn as a guild with the end goal finishing Naxx.

Please if you have any questions DM me #Gigglewigglez6953

Hey!

Former main tank (warrior) for end game raiding content. Server first guild all the way into Naxx in Vanilla. We earned Scarab Lord, opening AQ40. We were working on Four Horseman when TBC released. Do you have a main tank position available? Tried adding your Blizz ID to DM. It’s not letting me add you. I must be typing it incorrectly.

Let me know!

Thanks,
Exzabius - 60 - Night Elf Warrior

yeah come join in on the fun fam!