Introducing the World of Warcraft Community Council

If you guys really wanted to encourage discussion with players, you would just do that. Hope this PR move works out for y’all.

1 Like

CC members: DON’T ignore GD please; there are voices that should be heard from there and it’s crucial that you post threads based on GD and NOT be influenced by guilds or high end players. Please appreciate and advocate for players, pretty please <3

6 Likes

World Quests are Maybe the Key for Expanding the Game if you Could Make a Good Selection of Zone Content and Well Rewarded World Quests you Would be able to Give the Chance to Play Challenging Content on Any Zone Azeroth, Outlands, Draenor, Pandaria and Now Shadowlands…
A Lot of this Zones Have World Quest Systems Active they Just Need MaxLevel Rewards!!!

So you Don’t have to Modify the Whole 1-60 Leveling Questline Rewards Just Enabling World Quest Systems on Every Zone…

Argument:
I Love Stranglethorn, Zangarmarsh, and Stormsong Valley and if I had something to do on those Zones I Would Surely Go, but as I Don’t ever Have to do Anything there and theirs No Challenge of Any Kind Anywhere the Zones we Enjoy the most are Going Forgotten…
This my Friends is a Terrible Waste of Content…

Revising What truly is the cost of Scaling 1-60 taking from the Game…

Is the leveling 1-60 Experience Worth it…Cuz you Can do that in a Month and We’ve been playing for more than a Decade…

Thx a Great Games!

1 Like

Check Out this System.

1. Use the Webcam to detect where are the Player’s eyes Directed…
  2. Press -Change Target- (Tab) it changes to the Target we are Looking…

Some type of Red markers Could be Used on Nameplates so Cam detection would be easier.

(this system would need to have an In-game Calibration Interface tho…)

But it would be Great!

anyone think this to be possible?

ggs

Already they have banned many… due to other ppls comments. This is sad

2 Likes

One person was removed for making personal discord, advertising it as a way to reach the Council (it was not and nobody on the Council was behind it), and having it full of unmoderated inappropriate stuff.

You can read the back story here 62 Threads 4 replies - #94 by Mirasol-mannoroth

And the removed person acknowledged that is the backstory.

Are you sure about that? Just listened to a pod cast from 2 former members who got the old boot to the curb. So who’s not telling the truth? You or them?

3 Likes

How dreadful.

3 Likes

Them, it been proven over and over again that there was only one person removed and personally they deserved it.

Blizzard and me. The only person removed was the first one I referenced. The other person is not on the Council and never was. I did double check with the CMs before saying that just to be sure something odd was not going on.

I don’t know if the streamer was misled or just knew and went with it.

lol…no he didn’t.

1 Like

And you trust them? Do you know them personally? How can you be sure that they aren’t feeding you false information???

2 Likes

And you are going to trust a company that has harassed women for how long? And won’t can the CEO who has done and allowed a bad work environment to exist?

1 Like

In this case, yes. The Community Council forum group list is viewable to everyone in the Council. We can all check it to see who was in and who is no longer in. It was one person. The other guy is not a name anyone recognizes.

1 Like

Secret group? Interesting. Love the direction activision is taking all these games. Keep 99% of the player bases in the dark on everything and then get upset when sales are in the dump.

4 Likes

Nothing secret. The forums let you sort by group. So people in Trust Level 1 can see the trust level one people. Same for everything else. Recently they seem to have updated it so that if you are not in a gorup you can’t use the forum software to view that forum grouping.

The Council forum is open and viewable. All the intro posts are there.

1 Like
  • Please keep in mind that all of the contents of this forum are publicly visible. Only Council members and Blizzard representatives can post here. So maybe not secret. But very selective. Isn’t that like segregation? Only those that blizz like can get in???
2 Likes

Did you apply?

What are trust levels? How does one “gain” trust. Sorry - forum noob here.

Trust Levels

Trust levels are a participation system on the forums. The more you post, like, reply, read, and visit the forums, the more you work your way to a higher trust level. Increased Trust levels grant additional privileges. Everyone who is new starts off at Trust Level 0 but will quickly climb by reading and visiting the forums within their first few days.

New Forum Guide - Syntax and Features

2 Likes