Introducing the World of Warcraft Classic Summer Bowl!

Blizzard has never once mentioned BLM in any posts. Actually they stay well away from that. Also…Classic WoW is still WoW. They cancelled the announcement for reasons completely seperate.

It literally has been a thing since day one (only in bgs).

Original vanilla had it. It was introduced in patch 1.12. That is the patch classic is on.

If this is horde vs Alliance isnt this a default Ally win?

3 Paladins 3 Druids 2 Mages 2 locks

Classic forum

---------->

(Sorry had to…couldn’t resist)

4 Likes

Release AQ, thanks.

1 Like

Here I thought Blizzard was going to release their version of Huttball :tm:

That prize pool is almost as much of a joke as bfa.

1 Like

You…you don’t know what stolen valor is…do you?

If i prove i am and you owe me a brutosaur and i will let you donate to a black community charity of your choice.

2 Likes

They changed the date because tomorrow is Floyd’s official burial, to be respectful. I’m fine with it.

Oh.

Yay.

RPG esports.

Pass.

1 Like

Undead are everything that’s wrong in the world.

1 Like

Dear Actibli$$ard, I know you have no clue but please understand: Classic is not and will never be about esports! Stop supporting this tryhard crap!

A total of $4,000 split among the top six teams? That’s like… $66 a person. Why even put a cash prize on this if it’s going to be so insultingly low. Are you just covering the gold cost of all the flasks / pots / bombs which will be wasted lol?

A blue post in the wrong forum…

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Dear Blizzard,

Thank you for spitting in the mouth of Oceanic players that would put the EU and NA on show. We not only hold some of the top pve records but regularily host our own BG tournaments since blizz don’t give a stuff about us. Why are we being left out? Our communities are MASSIVE and have a HUGE list of teams that would have already signed up to this.

To all the players in the oceanic region, we pay the same amount for our subscriptions however we dont get to participate in an event that breaths life into a game where the content isn’t exactly fresh.

and just quitely, what the #$@( is that prize pool? you get 16$ per person per month and you tight mother truckers make the prize pool smaller than the creative direction blizz has over activision. PS my nephew’s spelling bee had a bigger prize pool.

#AllServersMatter #CanCrowdFundBiggerPrizePool

Ugh they found a way to ESport-ize Classic :frowning:

Every sport that is not an esport that you enjoy is dumb
Hate em

Ban the botters now, thanks.

Much better sport