Introducing the World of Warcraft Classic Summer Bowl!

Any news on the rule set implemented here or is this just a hype piece.

1 Like

Nah that’s tomorrow’s voices that need to be heard.

3 Likes

imagine you saying that to my face irl in front of the “protestors”

3 Likes

Destiny 2 who left activision blizzard is still going on tuesday, do not see anyone claiming they are making a statement

1 Like

I would tbh because enough is enough

well your bs to think you have the say to say what race someone is.

5 Likes

Good let classic endure the esports garbage and leave retail alone.

1 Like

Announce AQ wtf is this

4 Likes

Shouldn’t this go in the Classic forum?

5 Likes

I’m not

I’m saying when you’re constantly saying said you’re x race

You’re not really x race

You see, an actual person who is involved in the IRL events wouldn’t say “oh I’m X” on here over and over for example

They’d actually be involved in said events peacefully and respectfully

Same here. It’s among one of my favorite BGs since I started playing along with the new Seething Shore BG.

They plan to make a competition around classic pvp… this will be as successful as "Do you guys not have any rogues?:

1 Like

Wait, cross-realm PvP is a thing in Classic now?

I’ll beat those classic players by playing a Death Knight. Let’s see those level 60s kill me.

Dude AWC has been awesome!

Only issue is whether they balance the live game with war games which prolly should not be the case.

1 Like

Than do not participate?

They are not making you do it.

1 Like

Nah, it is more your spelling that is the issue.

Starcraft tournaments are awesome.

You are wrong. It is just a fact. Sad though that you had to be so wrong.

Yea wtf how can you feel fine making big announcements for other games but for some reason WoW is just to much distraction. I think this all but confirms it’s not about the BLM voices being heard but more about Blizzard not being ready for the date they set and are using that as an excuse.

4 Likes

Kid.

Stop whining.

It is a damn virtual tournament in a video game. It is not some huge conspiracy.

You sound like an entitled brat.

And before you even try to use it. I would say that to anyone no matter what colout their skin is ( which does not matter)