Introducing the Trading Post!

I’m pretty sure this isn’t true, I gained an inch just playing it.

It was in my waistline, but still

1 Like

I get that, but how does people paying real money to get the same thing that everyone can get for free faster impede your ability to still collect everything?

Bliz needs to let us do all of the activities and get all of the traders Tinder so we have a chance to get everything offered, this crap of being able to hold 1 item over till next month is stupid because that just makes it so you can’t get what you want every month. Fix this dumbass rule Blizard.

Why do you feel entitled to everything on the TP every month? Its about time Blizz added self control to the game!

So sad to see such entitlement!

2 Likes

They need to expand that to every part of the game. It would allow for more freedom with rewards from all forms of content without the usual crowds crying about being forced to do daily chores they hate.

1 Like

I’ve really enjoyed this feature. As a long term and devoted (since vanilla) casual player, the trading post rewards give me something on which to focus since the impetus for the gear grind, even with the new and improved upgrade systems, just isn’t there (I can’t raid). Good start and I can’t wait to see how this system evolves.

It’s a great way to incentivize and reward people to do content they might not normally do. It shouldn’t be designed exclusively for complete and instant gratification otherwise we’d have nothing to look forward to and Blizzard would have zero tools to entice people to play beyond releasing new content. This system allows them to make more use of stems and zones and content they spent a lot of time designing. If people want instant everything because they feel entitled to it, they should just play free to pay games and buy all of the rewards and be done with it.

Not Happy. Way too much Dragonflight stuff. Need more stuff for non dragonflight owners. Hoping they missed adding ways to get points. Like the 15 pet battles, 25 raid bosses etc.

Please bring back the Sinister Fel Staff!
I missed it because I was away working. I really want it for my warlock!

2 Likes

I agree, please bring it back!!!

Man it would be real nice to have more Trade Tender every month, some of those weapon mogs are real nice but the mounts practically bankrupt you every month…

1 Like