Introducing the Trading Post!

Releasing bugged content and adding more to it shows a quality assurance problem. Most likely company wide.

1 Like

Will these cosmetics include items from the BMAH? Hopefully, all the old mounts / transmogs from the BMAH will cycle through the trading post.

7 Likes

Warmode resolves it

1 Like

Great point, as I’m sure the people handling development of this interface and designing cosmetics are the same people as the server engineers.

4 Likes

I can assure you it does not.

3 Likes

Aww don’t say that. I don’t think it’s right certain races are getting the middle finger.

Love this! About time that we had an all in game alternative to store purchases! Bravo!

2 Likes

Still, the implementation team and the testing / server admin teams are different. If I’m deploying a new Point of Sale system, I don’t stop programming the Database because the hardware guy has issues. I keep doing my job while they fix theirs.

3 Likes

to the people who think this is some kind of win for wow players
just remember diablo immortal exists
its not a question of if they will monetize this
its only when and how

13 Likes

How far will into the unobtainable gear will this end up going? MoP and WoD CM? Mage Tower? Old AOTC mounts? Lots of potential options for people that weren’t playing when these expac events happened

6 Likes

This should never have been released this way, it’s a top down problem.

That’d just be silly. This is hopefully new content.

5 Likes

sounds cool. so long as it doesn’t include previous cosmetics earned through the game like glad mounts and elite sets. and aotc/mage tower etc

fomo is fine for the game. dont let people convince you otherwise

2 Likes

What’s wrong with this? If people want access to things and they’re too lazy to earn it via in-game methods, what’s wrong with having a paid option?

It literally says that everyone will receive the same amount of monthly currency regardless of how you pay in the article.

“This will be the same amount for everyone, regardless of how you pay for your game time.”

I think this looks amazing and I’m looking forward to it.

19 Likes

This is what SWTOR does with their cartel coins as well. You get some for being subbed but you can buy more. (if I remember right)

4 Likes

Imagine thinking that going down 1 key level is the end of the world.

This breathes life back into old cities. I’m also hoping it gives us tasks in all of the old cities to get some traffic there. :slight_smile:

I’m going to assume it’ll rotate and you’ll see that stuff back on the vendors again later. There’s only so much they can put on there. lol

4 Likes

So Subscriber Rewards…

Most MMOs do this, its about time WoW did too.

Good job

9 Likes

this looks great, it gives people a reason to log on for transmogs/cosmetics consistently.

1 Like