<Intimidation> 10/10H Raiding Guild / Mythic + Community Recruiting!

Hello and thank you for viewing our post! I am the GM and Raid Leader of the guild Intimidation on Zul’jin and I am posting this in hopes of inticing you to join our great raiding guild and Mythic + Community!

Raid Progression: 10/10H (AOTC Achieved!!!)
Raid Times: T/W/TH 8pm-11pm EST (dropped to T/TH when guild achieves AOTC)

Things we provide:

• Great raid environment where you achieve AOTC every tier!
  • Incentives for being a dedicated comitted raider.
  • Guild provided enchants, gems, and guild repairs.
  • Dedicated Mythic + channels in discord to help streamline your search for a group when wanting to run M+ that are exclusive to those who are running and seeking that level of content.
  • Dedicated channels containing all class discord resources to help you excel at your class as well as video guides that will help you both with keys and with raid encounters!

Things we expect from you:

• Good performance and accountability for your character and actions
  • Good attendance and dependability if you want to join as a raider or raid trial.
  • Great attitude and non toxic actions.
  • Willingness to learn and receive constructive feedback

In short we are an AOTC raiding guild and we run an active mythic + community so even if we arent looking for your class in our raid group you are still welcome to be part of our community! If all this sounds great to you please contact me via Btag BigT#1946 or on Discord at Blaze#2642 ! I hope to hear from you soon!

Still looking for more players to build our Mythic + community! Taking players of all gear levels and experience to push keys!