Intersting cheap shot / sap bug (maybe?)

If you attempt to sap / cheap shot a target who’s just entering stealth and you drop sight of them your stealth will clear as if you executed cheap shot but it will not go off.

(Enemy rogue does not use vanish here)

Is it possible that Cheap shot and Sap are executing after stealth is cleared (Aura)?

If so can the state of aura clear check for cheap shot / sap execution first?

If cheap shot cannot be executed then a check could be made to prevent stealth from clearing?

Same could be for Sap (Classic WoW)

Dueling with a friend I have found this to be reasonably repeatable. The trick is to attempt to execute a cheap shot or sap (classic untalented) just as the rogue “disappears” from sight via just regular stealth.

What will happen is the enemy target will gain stealth, and you will drop stealth doing effectively nothing but standing there.

This has been in the game since launch, nothing new here really…

I’ll take random dropping of combat; it’s a crazy advantage but somehow I think it’s more a reoccurring bug they keep trying to patch out.

Isn’t it best if we let them know it’s broke again?

Its AMAZING as a dagger rogue, when it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

I play dagger too, it’s tremendous! That 5pc T1, I use that in BG occasionally in tandem with 3pc T2 and MC daggers for a more interesting and enjoyable experience. Although the low health vs T2.5 or T3 is not all that desired, but my god 10 extra energy is Godly!

1 Like