Internet crashed for 10 mins

9k queue, welp guess I’m not playing today. Thanks for those 5 servers you started out with blizzard really helped solidify your community. Hope I can actually play with my guild in 2 months.

1 Like

That happened to me as well, but then my BF and I decided to just switch servers and start over. Yesterday, we had no wait time and now we’re level 10. He logged out for a while, came back and had a 5 min queue.

You should just find another server.

3 Likes

It’s much easier to get 2 people to agree on something than 10s or 100s.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why people would rather not play and just login to forum and complain vs spending 2 seconds going to ashkandi and playing there

I guess it would be nice to be on the same server with people you know, but you can always meet new people on another server.

“JuSt PlAy On A dIfFeReNt SeRvEr ThAn YoUr FrIeNdS yOu WeRe WaRnEd”

1 Like

Yea, just leave the people you have known for more than a decade to play with a bunch of randoms because of a queue time. Do you have friends or are you a retail player that wants everything to be a solo experience?

I saw you typing that out for a while there. I admire your commitment greatly.

3 Likes

Exactly, I’m in an established guild of friends from vanilla, 50+ people who have already gotten their names and everything. They aren’t moving, I would have to give it up and go play by myself. I would rather just not play at all if that is the case.

2 Likes

Why aren’t you a robot that just can be reassigned a new server? Robots are so much easier to deal with, no friends or attachments that might get in the way. It seriously amazes me the comments people make about just changing servers.

This whole problem started because there were 3 east coast servers and 2 west coast servers for PVP, people talk about how there are over 20 servers now, but you can knock about 15 of them off the list right away because they are not what you are looking for at all, then there is the fact that there are dozens of people that you know that already have 15-30 hours played time and characters that they have developed.

Dude, it was just a suggestion. LOL I have no idea what to tell people other than switch or wait and see how it goes in a week or two.

I never got into Herod. I think I’m on a decent server now, but I am banking on the fact that if the server does die that I can xfer someday to whatever popular servers exist.

I think the point is you shouldn’t say anything. Cause you can’t help and your opinion is skewed by the fact you don’t have a large group your playing with and probably didn’t do early name reservation.

I don’t get it either. Every realm I have made a character on in the last week I have been able to play on. Though none of my characters are sitting on High to full realms, because I read and comprehended what Blizzard asked people to do and I chose to do so. Many chose to sit in 15 to 45k queues for hours. I have zero interest in doing so. I can always transfer later. The point for me right now is to level, that is my only concern right now.

yeah, they really need to give free server transfers from the more populated realms, larger groups may be able to coordinate moving to less populated realms if they do.

I did early name reservation and I did so with people from one of the guilds I am with on retail. I have not had a problem logging into play. Course I am on a realm that is also at medium. Sure there have been small queues here and there, but not 15 to 45k people in a queue. People have their own priorities, that is not on Blizzard. They do not possess the ability to know when guild mates and friends are not able to play with one another or which realms they choose to hang their hats on. People were asked to move and many refuse and Blizzard set the condition and parameters step by step through a series of blue post. People’s inability to move is causing them to have their own level of misery or at least go level and move back later when the realms themselves finally settle out.

What realm are you on?

I have characters on every realm normal and pvp that are currently at medium or below as instructed by Blizzard to do so. I would rather level than complain about not being able to log in or choosing to knowingly sit in a large queue. I can always move back to the realm that a first reserved names on where people from one of my guilds are currently at high. One needs to learn how to "Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome” or be hard headed and take their own lumps. I always choose not to take unnecessary lumps, if I can prevent myself from doing so.

So your not going to tell me the server that you name reserved pre launch? Or is this because your story is nonsense

Can you please leave the toxicity in retail where it belongs, we’re all friends here.