Interesting...Twinks maybe coming back?

BG’s won’t be available in Classic for several months. I’m betting 4-6.

Yes, sure it said a high level overview which rules out a lot of high level gear, but it didn’t say for example how the stat distribution will be managed of azerite gear(if you can even wear it, unsure). I was not really trying to talk about the gear per say, but what will happen with the brackets themselves, and if they will be changing how they manage the PvP instances themselves in any way.

As for Vengeance, it of course couldn’t really compare with dmg or cc, but with it’s tattoo passives and glide boosting, but mainly with its charge ability its speed as a carrier with perhaps slightly more passive durability than usual allows it to compare on speed and at the very least as much durability as a damage dealer. Indeed, is much worse than having an actual class with talents and abilities unlocked at that level so not really recommended but I was just saying I didn’t consider it bad for the role, it just doesn’t have much potential, and I was comparing it to Havoc which doesn’t stand a chance.

The thinking is probably to set it up so the largest group of players (120) can play these brackets at the flip of a switch instead of needing to level a dedicated character for that (which most people won’t do).

This could be very interesting. If done both right or wrong.

Just think of someone with 2 accounts. On one you have your low lvl lets say a lvl 60 uncapped exp. On the other your max lvl 120 full bis with full sockets and insane trinkets.

You que using your lvl 60 get into the bg then log out or close your 60s window so they gain no exp then proceed to nuke the enemy team…

I predict this exact thing happening, until Blizzard does something bout it or unless they take this into account and disable stuff but i’m not sure how that would work.
Indeed, this will be very interesting, including for me with my double accounts.

Just a heads up, PvE version of this at least is up for testing on the ptr.

I predict low level bgs will be premades of 4 geared 120’s with 1 anchor toon, and a handful of players who don’t know better.

Maybe, but it would happen slowly as people realized they could queue up at lower levels, and it appears for PvE a lot of things are disabled anyhow, so we will see.

I know quite a few people who are preparing right now to do this.

This would be really nice if implemented correctly… but im not gonna hold my breath

Huh… Wow is finally adding level syncing, a feature FFXI implemented… 10+ years ago.
This is going to be a glorious disaster for people that don’t have 2+ accounts.

I would imagine people would have 2 accounts or at least should have two accounts even if not constantly subscribed, its just way to useful and very easy to implement. This is gonna be so much fun!

I have had 2 accounts for years, I found out the hard way that WoW does not have the friendly, helpful community that Final Fantasy 11 did back in it’s heyday.
I don’t think it’s super common though, but this might actually spark people to buy one.

Everyone who has been twinking 110 on a Legion account is gonna be real happy with their investment.

Gonna see how this works out . Will I be able to bring my rated pvp toon with all its op trinkets .

Essence and enchants

The way they scale would give my 120 a huge boost in secondaries at 110

This sounds like 110 will be broken for those that dont have mythic raid gear