Interesting 8.3 N'Zoth Map Datamined

Here’s a picture:

0 votes and 0 comments so far on Reddit

What say you?

1 Like

Just speculation, but maybe it’s the Carapace of N’Zoth fight? I’m not sure why it’d be behind Nazjatar or how we’d fight it at this size when it should be in Ny’alotha, but that’s the only thing I can think of.

Very interesting for sure.

1 Like

Jesus, are we climbing on top of him? He’s an absolute unit.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. It’s really strange that it’s behind Nazjatar, though. And Nazjatar is seemingly untextured and without any assets.

Get ready to break open scales and fight disgusting fingernails instead of actually attacking his body.

1 Like

I’m ready to break myself upon his body.

I’d be so pissed if I was a giant boss and some gnats were hacking away at my weiner.

It would seem so. His model is comparable in size to Helya tbh, but this is something completely different it seems like.

Yeah, I see those. It looks really creepy.

Dumb question, is there suppose to be more blue on the upper left or is that a mountain of eyes?

1 Like

Sounds like a medical condition.

N’Zoth IS Ny’alotha.

Now that N’Zoth is free, the city is awake and is now known as the moving city.

In other words, it’s Spine of Deathwing all over again, except on a grander scale.

Well we best get N’zoth to a doctor then.

That’d be crazy if true.

There’s a separate Ny’alotha map tho ;(

I seriously don’t want to catch some strange old god HPV from hacking N’zoths wiener.

Time to get the full body condoms out.

1 Like

I dunno what to say except that it IS true.

The actual Ny’alotha map? It’s on his head – the boss name “Carapace of N’Zoth” gives that much away.

Imagine if that particular tentacle casts that Torrent spell and sprays everyone around him…

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

N’zoth is huge. And all the datamined text and models seems to indicate we will be driving Xalatath directly into his heart.

If he dies or gets sucked into it, we’ll see.

I’ll put you back together with some mechanized parts. :slight_smile:

1 Like