Interest check: Alliance BG Discord

BG’s are what I mainly do, just seeing if anyone else would be interested in teaming up as well. I mostly do these alone or with a few people from my guild sometimes but I would love to maybe have a consistent group going.

4 Likes

I would join, but I am also you so I don’t know if that counts.

1 Like

I don’t see why not

1 Like

I’m working on leveling my Alliance side toons in about a week or so. Once I blitz through that I’ll be down to do BGs to gear up and all that.

1 Like

The Alliance should have a PvP group. The more positive pvp we have on WrA, the better

2 Likes

lets get a discord link!

I suck at pvp, but i’d love to get better.

Oh boy! People to PVP with!

Huh…I…didn’t think anyone would be interested in this :sweat_smile:
Well, I got a channel that’s been collecting dust so after the holidays I will let everyone know.

1 Like

They should also let us know when where they’re having lunch, for how long, and where they’ll be keeping their weapons where they eat.

2 Likes

Are you gonna try to steal my sandwich too? :frowning:

Just joining the hype train. Would love to have some people to do bgs with.

1 Like

Sorry to leave people hanging about this but I don’t think I am going to go through. If anyone else wants to take over the idea they are more than welcome but I just don’t have the time or energy to manage a Discord. Aside from that I find myself not even having the time to do normal BG’s as I have to pretty much dedicate all my play time to gear up in rated…which I hate doing.
Even when I do normal its pretty disheartening as a healer to try to keep people below 200k hp alive and then turning around and blaming the healer (its always the healers fault).