Interact on Mouse Over?

I had another thread but I believe I worded it wrong.

My situation is - if I bind interact on mouse over to scrolll wheel up and down, the interaction feels like it has been lightly nerfed?

I cannot seem to keep a hold of an ally target/npc, as with just one flick up or down, on allies of the party/raid, I am also locked from scroll clicking between two+ targets. This is honestly killing my healing as well as rogue PvP.

tldr; can’t scroll click over more than one allies/enemies/npcs instead of it letting me flick between targets in BGs/Dungeon/Raids. I was able to do this before Dragonflight dropped o.o

1 Like

Yeah, seems a bit screwy. If you have a target it won’t drop it and select a new one.

If you’re just trying to mouseover target things you could try the following macro instead:

/cleartarget
/tar [@mouseover,exists] []
1 Like

I’ll learn to live with 2 extra keybinds on my bars. Seems to be wokring; Thanks Elvenbane.

It works, just doesn’t work on objects. :<

Option here would be to unbind your tab key and move that to your mouse wheel. Up could be next target, and down could be previous. Then the mouseover macro can be moved to your tab key?

1 Like

this has been working well for me as a replacement of the pre-DF interact with mouseover functionality (ie; being able to target units as well as interact with the game environment - like speaking to a guard or picking up a flag in a BG).

in keybind settings → targeting → interact with mouseover set to MW UPtarget mouseover set to MW DOWN

sorry for the necro