Instead of just "moving slower", why not just make it harder to MAINTAIN speed with Soar?

This is the only correct solution

2 Likes

Exactly. Begging Blizz for a compromise just gives them an excuse to keep sucking the fun out of the game.

2 Likes

They want to teleport directly to every single activity/dungeon/wq. Then come here and complain that WoW has turned into a lobby game.

2 Likes

No they dont lol Youve gone from parroting Blizz to outright making up nonsense now. Thats the most pathetic thing Ive seen in a long while man.

1 Like

Oh it’s you again.

1 Like

Yeah its me. So, you come up with a reason soar is an advantage yet or are you just going to troll and scream at everyone in yet another thread?

1 Like

Source

1 Like

Once again, just sharing a post with no information.

Go on, whats the advantage. You told me there were a ton but you refuse to name a single one. Go on, try. You can do it.

1 Like

Why this wasn’t the solution is beyond me

1 Like

All the info you need is in that post. Go on now.

1 Like

Name the advantage. Blizzard didnt but you claim you have tons. Name one.

They could even turn it into another minor gold sink. Just have the riding trainer sell us another level of riding that’s faster, only works in non-current expansion content, and costs like 10-20k.

Boom. Instant minor gold sink that virtually every character is going to buy, and if DF keeps the same sort of dailies they’ve been having where you can farm ~2000 gold per character per day that’s very obtainable within like a month of playing top for even the most casual player.

Or if you want to encourage people to do the old content more just make it an achievement reward. Have one for each expansion where if you do all the dungeons/raids, you get faster flying in that expansion(make this one account wide. It’s not hard to do but it would get people to run old content for it if they want the flight speed).

There’s a lot of ways you could speed us up and turn it into something positive for the game as a whole in more ways than just the flight speed.

1 Like

No advantage really if your ’ soaring ’ you think you something good you can’t just hover and look . You have to land and look and if their mob were you didn’t see you have to fight it then wait till cd is finished.

So a massive disadvantage? Meaning Soar should have been left alone and CD removed just like LITERALLY EVER SINGLE TESTER SAID.

Blizz, you joy-vampires.

Or reduced to 2 minutes so as to separate from reg flying.

1 Like

Id be cool with that to be honest. They just went in the totally opposite direction of what every tester wanted

Oh look another Clark. You both have to exaggerate to make a point…
it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Id ignore him. Im fairly sure hes a troll, hes in every thread linking the blue podt and saying it explains everything and then clams up when anyone points out that it doesnt add up.

1 Like

I know it’s faster than regular flight, but I think it makes sense for there to be no CD at all. Maybe it would be too OP but doesn’t that make things fun? Also as far I know we can only have 1 anyway for now.

Druids can fly all the time with no CD, it makes just as much sense that a winged dragon could too. Just my 2 copper.

Personal i think that it shouldn’t be a problem let them fly with no cd BUT blizzard has panties in a bunch about any type of flying . So if we ( as players) can get 2 minutes cd instead of 5 minutes is good .

1 Like