Instance (M+) server intermittent lags playing from Singapore

Anyone experiencing it? Random intermittent lags while doing M+ with a full OCE group.

My ISP is MyRepublic, Starhub and Singtel users in my group experiences the same problem.

Edit: Playing with NA instance servers are fine, albeit a constant higher ping.

Bumping this. It always happen near evening all the way till late night. Singapore timing from around 5pm+ all the way to 2am ish. This has been happening for a good week at least for me and my friends in Barthilas. Similar ISP across guild and group as OP’s.

We’re on Barthilas too.

At least for my case, seems to be isolated to Singapore and Blizz’s connection. I am not sure about yours. When the lag comes, Singapore players often lag out together at the same time, despite us having diff ISPs and plans and systems. The common factor appears to be some unified connection point or something.

+1 for visibility

Yes, I tested with a VPN to Japan and I stay connected while my friends all dc like a potato. Same as your situation, everyone from SG dc at the same time regardless of ISP.

B U M P
ripped so many keys because of this the past week

bump this. whole month been lagging. please fix your stuff, blizzard

Recommend you transfer this to the Technical forum, you are more likely to get a response there.