Inside The Cosby Suite From The Activision Blizzard Lawsuit

Be warned, this is a pretty gross read.

105 Likes

Jesus Christ this is insane.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

63 Likes

Oh sweet baby Jesus, itā€™s time for another flood.

30 Likes

BS Kotaku article

16 Likes

Its the end of the world as we know itā€¦ and I feel fine.

8 Likes

At this point professionalism and respect for employees needs to return if BlizZard wants to return to the mountain top.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

9 Likes

Can we just sell WoW to DreamHaven now. I want the game back in the hands of good people.

32 Likes

It has been rumored for a while, but I can see Blizzard using this scandal shutting down their PC departments and going strictly mobile, that is where they wanted to go anyways.

14 Likes

The internet is forever. So is this Afrasiabi stain on WoW.

Disgusting.

25 Likes

Afrasiabi has always been a douche. Iā€™ll never understand why Blizz hired him. Shoot themselves in the foot much?

18 Likes

You know Mikeā€™s also a part of that bunch, right?

24 Likes

Iā€™m seriously at a loss here. Iā€™m physically sick at this point, which sucks because I love this game, yet, I feel devastated that theyā€™ve let me down like this.

HOW??? HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED??? I just feel like slumping down in a corner, and crying, as I slowly unsub. My husband and I love love love playing together each night (WoW is an enjoyable hobby for us) but this is over the top. I canā€™t stand the nausea anymore. This is just sick.

58 Likes

Maybe I am seeing things, but is that Ion on the far left?

4 Likes

I mean they hired Ion becauseā€¦he did things with numbers?

2 Likes

I feel you :heart:

20 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m delusional, but Iā€™m hoping not.

No I mean heā€™s also the CEO of Dreamhaven.

Normally I donā€™t jump on the ā€œPigsā€ bandwagon here but thereā€™s no defending this. Yā€™all knew why you took it, what you were referencing, and yet you expect people to have pity on you for what?

This is trash and this team is trash. Awful people. Again Activison needs to come in fire all the senior leadership and put out a video explaining why this happened.

This pic actually makes me mad because of what theyā€™re implying here, gross pigs the whole lot of them.

41 Likes

The timing of this seems weird, since the allegations didnā€™t come out for a year after that. Or maybe it was just a secret everybody knew about, like Weinstein. In which caseā€¦this is pretty despicable.

4 Likes

Just when you think this company couldnā€™t stoop any lowerā€¦ google this:

ā€œActivision Blizzard pays employees for health trackingā€

ā€œCompany gives $1 a day in gift cards to employees using a pregnancy-tracking app that allows HR to monitor aggregated dataā€

gamesindustry(dot)biz

Be sure to read the entire article. Unbelievable!

12 Likes