Inscription and druid forms

Soooo I recently decided to make a Druid because I’ve always wanted to try one but I mained horde and well I don’t want to play as a Cow or a Troll but to the point I decided to check the Auction House for travel form glyphs and there is literally no druid form glyphs at all so probably gonna have to make them myself and I was curious as to how hard it is to actually unlock all the recipes and collect the ingredients for glyphs?

Edit: So apparently Druid forms are no longer under glyphs and they were available so I’ve bought them and I’m all good but incase someone else has a similar problem just search “mark” :purple_heart:

Incredibly hard. Just give up OP!!!

Type in mark and see what pops up.

Is the link for the newer forms

2 Likes

Yeah figured that would be the case not worth taking temporarily have to keep an eye out probably try trade chat

No, that’s not the case; most are VERY EASY to get. I recently gathered most of the patterns/recipes on my alt scribe as soon as I hit level 60. The only one I am missing is the drop from Revendreth. The rest are purchased and have rep requirements. Just check your reps of who you want to purchase from and bang out some world quests and callings to get there. Again, these are super easy to get and worth the small amount of time to get them.

1 Like

If you can gather me the ingredients on Horde, Garrosh (and linked realms) I can make you a few. they are account wise once unlocked. I dont have alll of them unlocked though.

Gloomstalker Dredbat
Midnight Runestag
Shimmering Ardenmoth
Wild Mushroom

I think I have pretty much all druid glyphs in legion inscr.

2 Likes

Only problem with this option is I’m on Oceanic on Alliance so I’d have two options to make that work 1. do it the free but long way start a fresh horde druid grind out all the necessary gold and hit at least lvl 30 or two do it the expensive and short way buy a level boost, boost a horde character and buy a WoW token tbh thinking it would be easier to just wait rather then put in all that effort jusr for the two travel forms I want
But thank you for the offer none the less

I think trial characters can learn herbing, you’d just have to be very careful on the time left.
But yea, it would likely be not worth the effort. LOL! I had to offer, though!

1 Like

This poster is correct. The druid form items stopped being “glyphs” around the time they swapped them to being a Barber Shop option. Make sure you’re searching for the correct thing.

1 Like

Oh really? Somehow I missed their reply that would explain a lot lmao would explain why I could see no Druid form glyphs was super confused will check

Yes. The only reason I know is because I had the same problem when I started playing my druid again in 9.1 and was looking for the new travel forms. I assumed they’d still be in the glyph category, but couldn’t find them.

1 Like

sniff

I see how it is…

crys

jk jk :stuck_out_tongue: it’s all good it happens. Hope you find what you’re looking for! :smiley:

1 Like

I did thank you just bought one of everything well except for one of the Ardenmoths somehow bought 6 of those lmao but put the Shadowlands ones in the bank for when she reaches lvl 48 or whatever the lvl requirement was to equip them

lol yw and nice that you found it! =) I like the crow one and that one is interesting to get.

Apparently you have to talk to this chick near chromie in stormwind alliance side during the day time on your druid to get it (it unlocks account wide) but if you talk to her at night she is a worgen and won’t speak to you.

It’s odd but it’s a feebee to get and I think there is no min level on that one.

1 Like

Have to remember that one for when it’s not night time thanks

hey np. =)