"Insanity Raiding" (18+) T/W 7:45-10pm EST recruiting for The War Within

“Insanity Raiding” and "The Old Gods’ (Our horde side sister guild) are recruiting dedicated raiders for The War Within. The guild has been in existence since 2010 run by our GM Ureka, and we are a Casual Progressive (NOT CE) in terms of raiding. We also have a number of players aged 50+ here (yes, We have actual Boomers here, also. Myself included in that category, and I always have to laugh when younger generations get the dates for Boomers wrong, and I am a grandparent.). We are also a NON-Benching guild w/ our players and also do not use logs, so if you like playing w/ guilds that do bench and use logs, don’t bother coming here. As our GM says: We pay for this game, so we want to relax and enjoy it, and not be excluded from anything.
What we are looking for in terms of raiders are people that can dedicate both days for raiding and not just 1 day. They show up ready to raid w/ pots, enchants, etc., and they talk on Discord and not mute it. They also don’t act silly and constantly run into boss for fun. We need a dedicated RAID LEADER, so if that is something you have been wanting to do, we have that opening (BUT, understand this: NO BENCHING & NO LOGS). We progress by doing a boss over & over til we get him or her down.
Also LF backup tank that have both tank/dps spec, in case a tank has to be absent.
Healers- ( a holy priest and a holy pally in that group)
DPS- ranged & melee both (mages, another warlock when GM can’t come cuz of work, dks, rogues desirable in the group).
Our goal is to have a dependable raid group & backups, so we can avoid pugging.

Yes, we have Discord, and I’m hoping that players will hop into it and chat during the day and not just for raiding-so stop typing in g-chat guys & gals & don’t feed me BS that your shy. We all want to get to know you in the guild.

M+, some guildies do them (have a few that do higher keys), some hate them (like myself), and we do not have any scheduled days to do them. Guildies just post them in g-chat when there is a large number of people online and not during raid time or just before.
PVP- Only BGs (non-rated)
Mount, pet, transmog runs. Our GM must have close to 1000 mounts & pets by now. She loves doing all of the special things to get them.
TWs & questing- (Better to do w/ fellow guildie friends).

Have any questions? You can contact me most days in the afternoon directly or send your question by mail. If you would like to join us, can either contact me directly for invite (Ally side only, contact GM’s horde toon or Trollbane for horde sister guild) or apply directly through guild-finder to either guild “Insanity Raiding” (Ally), “The Old Gods” (horde) (all under RAID tab, not Social). IF your toon has ANY unusual spelling in their name, then ONLY apply through guild-finder. My WIM doesn’t always pick up unusual spellings. Our guild also accepts levelers and others. Hope to have you join our fun family!

1 Like

NEED Raid Leader!! For upcoming raids…

Have someone now who volunteered to raid lead for us.

Hi there. Do you have your raid schedule set yet? Thanks!

Our days are Tues./Wed. 7:45-10pm EST. We have always raided on those days & time period. If I am on my alts, you may contact me on any of them: Aznaa, Janellewitch, Robinsmeow, and Bixbite for guild info. or invite. Guy who said he was going to Raid Lead for us, suddenly left to join his friends & now guild needs a Raid Leader again. We are also in need of a tank.