<Insanity> Alliance Stalagg PVP EAST LF MORE RAIDERS AND PVP PREMADES

hit me up if this seems to fit u!!!

filling but could use a few more people

Still looking

Good morning forums! Still looking

Bump it up!!!

Still looking

Hello I’m interested in joining your guild for herod, I never had the chance to play vanilla end game or premade pvp, it was till BC that I finally got a decent computer to not crash in SW but if you looking I’m interested in playing human rogue or/and night elf hunter just for the nostalgia

Look for last 10 spots!!!

Only been an hour

Bump it!!!

Still looking for last spots

Are the spots open the ones listed? I haven’t picked a main, but lived on a hunter from 1.4 on. Cleared all up into AQ. I wouldn’t mind maining that again. I also want a tank toon that I can keep as a raiding back-up since that slot is closed.

I left after BC, played Horde for a bit, but left as LK came out. Came back a year ago, but I’m really here for the classic. Since the last time I was playing online, I was using teamspeak, I’m new to the discord thing. Loaded up, but unfamiliar - TokerM#5261 if interested.

Let’s chat either way

still looking!

where all the people at

lets go up

First off, I would not be good to fill an officer position because I am somewhat lacking in raiding experience and social skills. But of course, I would do anything necessary assuming that you are okay with the way I do things because I have the constant presence of being under pressure (three of my former employers have called it a ‘sense of urgency.’) I have to admit that I come across as needy frequently; however, I’m reserved about having any kind of intimate relationships.

I would like to join you if you find that you have a need for my class. I’m rolling a NE warrior for Fury/Prot in raiding, as a substitute when one of your tanks needs a break. I have experience as an OT for Garr, FULL clear of ZG20 (again as OT), and First boss of AQ20, as OT. If you really wanted to know I did manage to raid casually in MoP on at least three characters and FLEX as a prot warrior.

Again, I know that I am lacking, so if you allow me into your guild and discord either now or later, just know that I may be a handful for you and eventually I will show my true colors. I just don’t want anybody to surprised that another male brings some guild drama (and get voted out by other male officers). I am waiting until launch day to join a guild and will not expect any invites until you start raiding. You can contact me if you want to stay in touch and if you think I might be a good fit for one of your open positions or as a substitute tank/dps.

Contact me at soulfire#1560 on bnet.

Cool thanks we can chat

We are close to full need a few more but welcome casual and pvps as well!

Hi guys, I really like your guild description. I’m also an old timer with RL responsibilities but looking to get serious during Classic content releases. Specially interested in PVP content - rank 14 climb and non-stop premade participation - on weekday evenings. I’m open to rollin Warr or Pally.

1 Like