[Herod Alliance] LFGuild. Sell me

Howdy. I speak on behalf of a small group of friends who are seeking an Alliance guild on the Herod server.

We will have… 1 Warrior, 1 Mage, 1 Priest, 1 Druid, 1 Hunter, and 1 undecided, but likely Pally or Mage.

Here is what we are looking for in a guild:

• At least decently established, old or new, with at least 20-25 members already.
  • PvE focused. We don’t mind doing some PvP, but PvE needs to be on top.
  • Weekday raiding schedule. Preferably 8:30pm-12am EST, or around that.
  • Some sort of social network presence. May that be a facebook page, or discord or whatever.
  • To be some what laid back. We are older now, there will be times when we can’t make a raid and that needs to be ok.

Our experience varies. Personally, I played a warrior and will again who was top DPS in our AQ40 clearing guild, and off tanked when needed very effectively.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing what you all and Herod have to offer!

1 Like

Hey there. We seem to fulfill all of your criteria. Running a guild on herod alliance side, about 90 of us in discord planning to roll together on release. MWF 8 to 11pm cst (9 to 12 est) raid times. If u wanna talk more hit me up on discord. Magedaddy#4559

Herod, huh? Better start queueing now. :wink:

Nah. Herod is popping. Stay on the best server :slight_smile:

Guild name?

< Fran Aska > | Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Leveling :crossed_swords:
We are making 5 man leveling groups to boost the leveling process. We will assign a group based on your availability to play so a group can be on the same schedule.

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and casual.

Message me on Discord: Meo#5613

Guild name is Legalize Felweed. Like i said if ur interested hit me up on discord, if not no worries. :wink:

Sent messages to both. Were there any other guilds that fit the criteria?

if you’d like to talk more, i could “sell” you on discord lol. Hit me up @ Keltor#2147 best of luck and happy wishes

Hey Dunkaroo,

Seems like you have a close group of friends and that’s something we really are looking for. Currently we are around 75 members all excited for classic who have experience in pservers or vanilla itself. Check out our post below and add me on discord if you’d like to chat more.

Hello! Check us out and see if we fit your needs Lots of spots and roles still open

Dunkaroo,

We fit all your criteria. Raid days Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30pm EST hard stop. Adding Sunday prob around AQ for progression.

As for the selling part…we are forming from the top players from Arthas classic. Basically, there were 3/4 alliance side guilds in vanilla that all got deep into naxx.

We currently have 30+ and picking up more people daily from word of mouth. We are all former hardcore players now raiding semi-hardcore but we plan to be efficient and are coming back with the purpose of clearing Naxx.

We have discord and there are a bunch of groups of RL friends. You guys will fit right in.

Add me and we can discuss Jtb488#1642. Look forward to hearing from you.

This could fit ur needs let me know

Thank you everyone for the input. Due to the recent blue post about the extreme population on Herod, we are going to try moving to Stalagg. Thank you again!