<Insanity> Alliance Stalagg PVP EAST LF MORE RAIDERS AND PVP PREMADES

About us:

• Many of us go back to Vanilla, where we first met and fell in love with WoW. We’ve been playing games together for 15+ years and are looking to add new friends 25+.

• Most of us play daily/nightly and enjoy the social aspect of hanging in Discord as much as the in-game aspect of raiding/world PVP/world bosses.

• Real-life comes first. Many of us are married, or just have other things to do! We never expect you to put the game over your family or real life!

• Experienced leaders with Vanilla experience through Naxx and private server experience equal. In addition, many of us have completed lots of mythic, gladiator pvp, etc. content on Retail wow lol.

Our plan:

• Raiding in a semi-hardcore, looking to clear all content in a timely matter but main enjoys vanilla like it was before!

• Spamming 5 mans to help others catch up also to help with attunements needed.

• 40 mans! We will probably have a core of 20ish people and will look to partner with another guild (PST if interested) for 40 man content if unable to fill otherwise

• World PVP, as wells as honor farming, premade!

What we’re looking for:

• Mature gamers that are looking for a relaxing place to accomplish raiding & PVP goals.

• Friendly people that can laugh at themselves (a must!) but also understand a time to focus & be serious!

• Members are willing to put in work to make their character the best he/she can be! We aren’t hardcore min/maxxers but a little effort goes a long way!

• Members who desire to clear as much content as possible on a schedule that is as minimal as possible.

• Members who are on time, prepared, and motivated to knock things out as quickly as possible within our small alloted raid times.

• Looking for another officer or two to join our small officer group thus far.

• Looking for class leads for Paladin, Priest, Warlock

Goals:

• Have fun

• Own battlegrounds with premades!

• Clear all raids such MC/BWL/ZG/AQ20/AQ40/Naxx in a decent amount of time

• Relive some old memories but better yet, make new ones!

Recruitment Needs:
Warriors-Dps (medium)
Druid- Tank (high)
Priest- Healer(High)/Shadow(low)
Rogues- Dps (high)
Mages- Dps (high)
Warlock- Dps (high)
Hunters-Dps (low)
Paladins- healer (high)!!!

Info:

• US East Coast ALLIANCE on Stalagg

• Raid Nights Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30EST optional weekend raids (maybe for 20mans)

• 5 mans NIGHTLY!

• Voice: Discord

• Loot: Most like a BIS Loot council but also making sure to spread the loot as best as we can to benefit our raids!

Get in touch:

• BNet: Sways#1918

• Discord: Sways#4978

4 Likes

Hey,
Let’s get stoked for Classic!
Good luck, and we will see you in there!

any room for a healer?

1 Like

I’m in then. Sent here by Swayz. Warrior -Prot.

I never play Classic but I really want to enjoy it the most time possible, If I can, I want to go priest, it’s good for me if we do the Loot Council i don’t bother.
Also I can connect during the Raid Nights.

hit me up if this seems to fit u!!!

filling but could use a few more people

Still looking

Good morning forums! Still looking

Bump it up!!!

Still looking

Hello I’m interested in joining your guild for herod, I never had the chance to play vanilla end game or premade pvp, it was till BC that I finally got a decent computer to not crash in SW but if you looking I’m interested in playing human rogue or/and night elf hunter just for the nostalgia

Look for last 10 spots!!!

Only been an hour

Bump it!!!

Still looking for last spots

Are the spots open the ones listed? I haven’t picked a main, but lived on a hunter from 1.4 on. Cleared all up into AQ. I wouldn’t mind maining that again. I also want a tank toon that I can keep as a raiding back-up since that slot is closed.

I left after BC, played Horde for a bit, but left as LK came out. Came back a year ago, but I’m really here for the classic. Since the last time I was playing online, I was using teamspeak, I’m new to the discord thing. Loaded up, but unfamiliar - TokerM#5261 if interested.

Let’s chat either way

still looking!

where all the people at