Insane in the Membrane requirements during Classic

I’m working on the Insane in the Membrane achievement in preparation for WOTLK, and I’m aware that there’s been a datamining on Wowhead that reveals that the statistics for many of these achievements are already being tracked. However, I’m curious if anyone has any information on if this criteria is tracked in particular:

• Having reached Exalted with the Steamwheedle Cartel at one point in time
  • Having achieved Honored with the Bloodsail Buccaneers at one point in time

Further, if that information is accessible via wowhead or in-game, could someone provide a little information on accessing it?

Thanks for any help.

2 Likes

Also going for this, was wondering if you heard anything?

1 Like

No, I haven’t. I decided to first do all of the quests that award Steamwheedle rep and lose Bloodsail rep. I’m currently working on getting honored with Bloodsail and then I will grind pirates that don’t lose Bloodsail reputation until I am exalted. I should be able to have them simultaneously and therefore not have to worry about missing a requirement.

1 Like

helped someone back in the day and they did the cartel then bloodsail and it didn’t pop I recommend working on bloodsail then kill pirates in tanaris

I’m playing it safe and making sure I have both the Bloodsail and Steamweadle reps at the same time, just like i did back in WotLK.

1 Like