Input (Keyboard/Mouse) issues since 10.1.5, character stuck running (PART 2)

Hello.

Please refer to Input (Keyboard/Mouse) issues since 10.1, character stuck running for more info.

This bug is back after 10.1.7 update, where using mouse to strafe has your character stuck running.

4 Likes

I can confirm that i also have the same issue after 10.1.7 update

2 Likes

Yep same here

2 Likes

I also made a post about this. I can confirm this is happening.

1 Like

yep once again we are stuck running in place the actual worst bug that makes me not want to play this game ever has once again returned zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

1 Like

Yes, hard to believe they screwed the same thing up again hopefully they don’t take forever to fix this like last time.

1 Like

It’s still possible to workaround using applications to remap your mouse buttons (for example I remap Mouse4 to F7 and Mouse5 to F8), and then bind those to strafe in-game.

But it is quite annoying, and it was fixed before so this should be fixable again.

However I am not able to 100% reproduce it every time this time around.

2 Likes

Still broken at of 09/12. Solution is still to remap mouse-thumb buttons to something else.

It is NOT a driver or hardware issue, as everything worked fine prior to 10.1.7, and works fine in every other game in existence, even classic.

1 Like

Whatever was fixed has become unfixed. Now with the added benefit of needing to reload the UI to get the mouse to work again.

1 Like

For some reason it’s a little more, random, than last time? Last time I was able to replicate it 100% of the time. Now it’s a little less consistent. Haven’t been able to figure it out. Really hoping it gets fixed ASAP, extremely frustrating…

1 Like

Yeah I also cannot reproduce it exactly like last time, there is an element of randomness this time around, I’ll try to find a way to reproduce it step by step, but it is incredibly frustrating that they are not even giving us the “Ok, we’ll look into it”.

1 Like

Still not fixed. This is a major issue for anyone using this keybind setup

1 Like

It’s insane it hasn’t even been acknowledged.

1 Like

Still nothing. Continue to submit bug reports

1 Like

Is this ever going to be fixed? Or even acknowledged? Or are the devs finally at the “we no longer even give a stuff” phase of this game?

Utterly infuriating to play this way.

1 Like

yeah, I’ve yet to see it acknowledged at all

1 Like

You have to use 3rd party software as a work around. Makes it playable.

I understand that a workaround is possible, but it’s a bug that they have already fixed before so it’s very reasonable to hope they could get this addressed natively.

What software do you use as your workaround?

1 Like

I am using my mouse manufacturer’s software. In this case, Logitech G Hub.

I will say it really sucks to not be able to use my mouse buttons to navigate back and forth in my web browser anymore. I constantly try and get the stupid F7 pop up.