Innervate broken with the patch

I was playing AB on my druid just now and noticed innervate does almost nothing. It definitely doesn’t boost mana regen while drinking and feels like it hardly works otherwise. /sadface

Druids are used for pressing motw on warriors before they enter the raid. Nothing more.

I popped on to verify. Drinking while innervate is definitely broken, it doesn’t function the way it did before all this mess. Innervate is definitely boosting normal mana regen though.

Have you logged a bug report on this? I’ll bump :slight_smile:

*EDIT: Looks like VT has us covered!

1 Like

probably a “fix” that they added in some expansion that has now wormed its way into classic era :expressionless_face:

Yeah probably so. It seems they really jacked up era with the patch.

3 Likes

I updated the bug post.

we need to go fully back to 1.13, and then if there are features that are universally popular we can discuss adapting them to that version, but this 1.15 has never been good, its always bad.

2 Likes

Blizzard don’t look at Classic ERA bug reports, likely a new feature for the foreseeable future…

1 Like

Why would they care about bugs on era? They have told you chuds plenty of times. Your version is the least played and has the most hateful community.

Classic players can’t wait for C+ it’s going to be so fun. Era chuds coping and seething

Retail shill, go buy some more mounts from the store pay piggie. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Tbc isn’t retail keep crying and seething. Warrior slop enjoyer. Classic+ will have changes and you can keep seething that blizzard is making classic+

I look forward to changes in Classic +, you enjoy retail, that’s where you belong, keep coping lil bud :slight_smile:

Woah changes to classic+ is retail tho. Tbc is retail. Ur community loves era only. Anything but era is retail. So you like retail is you like changes to classic+ chud

Bro, go pick-up your Ritalin, you know you need it, where is your carer? No one wants to hear about your retail trash on the Classic forums.

1 Like

Classic+ and tbc are retail according to your community. Cope and mald that both are better than era chud.

Look, they’re not going to do that. The best we can do is make noise and get the bugs fixed. The best place to do that is VT’s post in the bugs forum I linked above.

In fact, if someone wanted to make a consolidated bug post with links, we could all probably bump them until they get some traction.

Just report him, put him on ignore, and move on. He comes and goes in waves, probably whenever he feels he needs some attention.

1 Like

No need to have links included. Descriptions are enough, and this and this already exists =)

I mean a set of links in one forum post here that link to individual bug posts on the bug report forum, so we can more easily collectively ensure we’re making said noise.

Blizzard has a demonstrated tendency to ignore Era issues.

I had this impression you were asking for empirical evidence for bugs, that being in my opinion a delay tactic used by people who benefit from delay.

Sir, you know me better than that. Also, I already posted above that I’ve seen the innervate bug for myself.

This thread is what I was looking for, let’s keep it bumped. We as a community need to make enough noise to keep this on Blizzard’s radar. This is a frustrating to be sure…

2 Likes

Problem is that its been something I have complained about for a very long time and blizzard has done almost nothing. They no sooner did fix track humanoids then brick new things.