Inky Black Potion

Valdrakken, oustide the Auction House, may actually be my new favorite Inky Black Potion spot. The lighting creates an enchanted ambience.

The stars positively add to the enchantment!

8 Likes

If only fun items such as that were made to be put in our toy collection. (And hopefully wouldn’t have a 24 hour cd)

2 Likes

Pop a potion and take a ride thru High Mountain on a ground mount. Dalaran looked pretty good too if I remember right. The one in Wrath, just in case there is more than one because I cannot remember. haha.

2 Likes

The day and night potions should honestly just be graphics options at this point.

9 Likes

Terrokar Forest & Inky black potion is a mysterious atmosphere. The little lights filtering through the trees (almost like UFO lights). Very mystifying.

2 Likes

combine that with

and set it to northrend with Centralized Precipitation Emitter and set to snow and see how it looks lol

1 Like

LOL, just tried the gamma and contrast. Man that is dark.

1 Like

Imgur

6 Likes

I kinda wish they’d make a toy for the effect you get when you do the Wildseed Cradle stuff in Ardenweald. It turns everything into a darker, but cooler, purple-ish shade, which honestly gives off a nicer “adventuring at night” vibe than making everything pitch black imo. It’s nice that you can pick up the buff whenever you want, but going all the way out there when it only lasts 10 minutes is a drag.

3 Likes

Pop a potion during the Sepulcher of the Old Ones, GORGEOUS.

2 Likes

The effect of the potion lasts a full two hours.

I’ve been using it because of the bug, and I’m totally appreciating how beautiful the game is with pitch black skies. Legion Dalaran is just gorgeous, and it’s honestly how night should be in game!

There are some secrets at the Darkmoon Faire that have not been discovered yet and I think Inky Black Potion is involved.

Inky black. hear me out: … Shadowlands zones. You’ll thank me later.

There is a night time toy. I can’t remember what it’s called off hand. The shale shard or something.

I found it. It’s called the Shadescale. The midnight it creates isn’t as severely dark as the inky potion, but it’s still a good toy. Cooldown is 1 hour but it lasts 2 hours. Permadark.

1 Like