Ingame demons and their purpose

We did and the OP got blasted for their terrible takes the last time

2 Likes

It’s called magic. Incubus/succubus can charm any gender(and apperently change gender/apperance). Thread done.

8 Likes

I assume that if a warlock was going to be using their demon for seduction proposes, they’d probably case the target for a bit, knowing their vices and preference. I don’t think sending a succubus or incubus against someone is like a pokemon battle, hoping the seduction is “super effective.”

5 Likes

I don’t think that it even matters from a lore perspective. A Sayaad can change their appearance based on their masters’ preferences, and doesn’t change it for the enemies’ preferences. Succubi and Incubi use magical seduction abilities. It shouldn’t matter. They can seduce married men who would never cheat ordinarily. Theoretically, a Succubus should be able to seduce Mathias Shaw, as well, despite the fact that he is gay.

Some people have a higher resistance to seduction. Other measures may be required. There was a quest in vanilla where you gave a love potion to a Dwarf so a Succubus could have her way with him (Gross idea for a quest, but it is Blizzard, so I’m not surprised. Must be Afrasiabi’s favorite quest.)

https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=4201/the-love-potion

6 Likes

Indeed. A dwarf?? Gross.

Kidding aside, I replied to a similar thread in GD :

5 Likes

Indeed, it seems the Incubus is like Madeleine Roux, the bane of some of the worst the community has to offer. The man deserves a place in Maldraxxus. He’s a demon, but perhaps an exception can be made?

1 Like

I don’t ever use my lock’s succubus, instead using the voidwalker to tank for me while I solo quest. Can the ‘seduce’ power be used on any mob? If so, then it’s probably a supernatural effect that doesn’t take the target’s sexuality into account. Even if it’s just Humanoids rather than any mob, the same probably applies.

I’m gonna leave this right here… it’s a shape shifter that shifts based on the master’s command and whoever looks at them.

9 Likes

Honestly, I don’t to be her, but, that’s pretty much labelling “ubi” as sex servants. Is that the goal? Seems like less about weaponizing the demon and more for self indulgement. “Master, I have whatever hole you want.”
Sorry for being a Karen, getting old.

1 Like

(now that I’m on the pc and not my phone)

I’ll leave these here too and you’re fine. It’s a fair point / question.

Listen up my fellow Elf cousin…You made me laugh really hard when you said using an Incubus against Males would trigger the Conservative Right Wingers lol. Seriously though, that was a hella hilarious comment. Thanks for brightening my day with that haha. I don’t think I need any caffeine today woooooo!

1 Like

If they were that reactionary they wouldn’t be playing the game at all because of it’s “pervasive Satanic” influences.

The idea that Elune would be the “only real goddess” alone would set them off.

But people that would train you in magic would be a deal breaker in and of itself. Not to mention all those pagan Druids and Shaman running about.

If anything however would get them to shoot their screens it’s the romance between Shaw and Flynn.

It’s kind of like one of the old running jokes from the Matt Smith era of Doctor Who. The folks of Victorian London could abide the fact that their most famous local detective was a lizard woman, but what would make them faint was that she was married to a woman.

Just refer to all the answers in your last thread you made about this topic 3 months ago:

Doctor Simeon AKA the Great Intelligence finds the notion of her being a Woman that’s intimate not to even mention married to a Woman to be offensive.

Speaking of Doctor Simeon: After getting bit by the Memory Worm it’s the Great Intelligence’s mind that is killed by the Worm(due to that Persona sending out the most active thoughts) while Simeon’s Conscious Mind is quickly mirrored the Snow Globe possesses his Mortal Body by freezing it allowing him to survive the Memory Worm and unleashes even more damage than his Subconscious Mind does before a Grieving Family reduces him to Pure Intelligence by kicking him out of the Snow by melting it into Tears.

A mirrored consciousness can be sustained by a Frozen Body which is how Simeon survived even as his Child-like Subconscious was being eaten by the Memory Worm.

“I said I would feed you, I didn’t say to whom.”

The Incubus is the shapechanged form of a Succubus. However traditionally while the Succubus symbolises seduciton, the Incubus tends to be themed more on molestation.

The Novels say that The Great Intelligence is Yog-Sothoth.

People seem to think that means he isn’t Doctor Simeon and yet: Yog-Sothoth is supposed to be the Grand Archetype. The collective will of all great thinkers and wizards(in the same way that Nyarlathotep is the collective will of all the Outer Gods in Azathoth’s court)!

Doctor Simeon is the beginning of Yog-Sothoth in Doctor Who Mythology! A Victorian who through losing his body and constant consumption of Intelligent Human Minds became the central will and core of all Non-Outer God Intelligence in the Universe beyond Space and Time!

Funny how Doctor Simeon is the Grandfather of Cthulhu!

Eh I use a succy (male or female I just leave it random) and it can be great to help set up a burst window or to help with peeling melee but the damn thing has no health and pretty much gets destroyed mid fight or accidently killed by demon hunter #136785.

Wtb good grim of sac again for destro again instead of relying on shoddy demons.

This is exactly what it is unfortunately and I don’t really like it either. I feel like a warlock would be very good at not being seduced by their 'ubi unless they were a bad warlock. You’d think the text would say something along the lines of “oh we incubi are particularly skilled with seducing certain targets of yours” yada yada but I’m sure that’s problematic in some way. Warlock demons are tools to help the warlock get what they want. Not boyfriend’s and girlfriends

Nah if it was Afrasiabi’s style of quest it would be the other way around.