Infinite loading screen

I am stuck in an infinite loading screen, trying to log into the game. I got a world server is down first, now it just loads forever and nothing happens, any ideas? Very disappointed just bought Dragonflight and game time. Felling like i really wasted my money.

13 Likes

i’m in the same boat as you here. can’t play at the moment due to being stuck in loading screen. my character is in oribos, so i see no reason how that could affect anything

1 Like

I was having the same issue, gonna try again in a bit. On the plus side, it’s been fun so far…when it works.

1 Like

Same, I am in Mythic Raid guild for the first time ever and i cant level or get gear to be prepared for the raid… this is very frustrating

Sometimes I get this, sometimes I get World Server is Down. I hate ALT-F4’ing out of the game, but the endless load screen seems to kind of force my hand.

Stuck in endless loading screen. Cannot interact with NPCs.

I am also having this problem. The loading progress bar is full and I can’t log into the game.

1 Like

Also having this issue. Sad :confused:

I only get to the character selection screen, the select character and boom Infinite loading screen. been sitting there for 10mins plus.

Yup. Was in Isaakar (?) doing some fishing by the docks and I could no longer interact with anything - couldn’t even bring up the game menu. Spotted a few other characters in the town running in place before hand. Alt-F4’d out of the game, and now I’m trapped on the loading screen.
(Sargeras - US)

Same except its on my only toon that is in the new zones day two of not being able to play for more then a few minutes

Can’t get past loading screen here. My wife sitting next to me got in on her dragon but Orgimmar is a ghost town, no players, NPC’s, nobody. After all these years, should have known better to even try to play the first week. SSDD.

3 Likes

same here loading screen and nothing happens … Pay to play and cant very very upsetting

1 Like

Sitting at 100% load screen. I was able to log in earlier this afternoon but no luck this evening.

1 Like

Have not been able to log at AT ALL since expansion launched
Same issue as most here, sits at full loading bar and goes no further, memory/cpu usage almost nothing so the game stops functioning completely. 18 years and this multi-billion dollar company still can’t put out a proper launch day…

1 Like

Same issue again today
Issues on launch and then after another patch

same thing here, logged out in valdraken in the inn. Now getting world server down message.

Everyday something seems to go wrong random dcs, azure span lags like crazy load screen stuck at 80% zzzz

Same here. Load screen boss progression is tough today. Can’t seem to get through the burn phase.

+1 - Same experience. Force quit and tried repeatedly. Just got a world server is down message this last attempt.