Infernal bugs

When a warlock has control of the infernal, mounting results in the infernal following the warlock but travelling at walk speed only.
What should happen is that the infernal should travel at mount speed and therefore keep up with the warlock.

A warlock casting his mount can /petattack an enemy with his enslaved infernal. When the mount cast completes the infernal will still be attacking the target while the warlock is on his mount. this should not be possible.
The expected behaviour is that the warlock should not be able to cast mount if infernal is engaged in combat or infernal will disengage before combat after the warlock finishes mounting.

I posted this 3 months ago but could not bump the post for some reason. I was hoping that since the infernal was getting looked at finally this patch these issues would be fixed. It’s a warlocks 1hr powerhouse ability and its really frustrating to not be able to travel mounted with it.

Still broken. Let’s get this fixed up please

Still not fixed.

Infernal movement speed is still broken in classic era and tbc. Please fix.

Cant say for sure but I think the original behavior for “PETS” is that they do not move at mount speed, but actually move at a maximum normal run speed and if you don’t summon them back when you get some place you don’t have the pet.

I think it was a later iteration of the game where pets were able to keep up with mounts. Maybe that iteration was TBC? can tremember