Ineff hpals

are gods. i mean they are actually gods.

What actually surprises me is seeing them int he 2100 rat league. How are you guys not moving up?

5 Likes

Wait what!? Corruptions broke a class!? Impossible.

1 Like

You really underestimate how bad some people are at this game. No flame to anyone just people genuinely are awful at pvp/wow.

I remember when I sucked dude. I’m not even good now but when I sucked i reaaaaaaaaallly sucked.

I keep getting ate by sin rogues. 90% of my losses are against sin rogues and they are in half my matches now. I’d rather see destro and dh every single match than these little jerks.

Should I drop more ineff to pick up more vers to survive easier?

Just line the vendetta 4head

5 Likes

If 2100 is the rat leagues, what does that make everyone else below?

I believe it is called : beginners.

I have been getting blown up by them too but have started being able to win with insane peels on every kidney.

Your teamates MUST peal the kidneys or you can die 100-0 any time it happens in a high ineff build.

I think in an ideal world you have 2 sets one with like 7 ineffs one with like 4 and the rest being vers amps/procs.

1 Like

I think I’m at 200% ineff and 20% vers. Which honor talents do you run vs rogues?

ok so 20% is super low like super low.

im 31% on my main against rogues, and I want to create a set that gets me to like 40% when i fight them.

S rez aura is really strong as it lowers damage from gushing and claw.

I’ve had others tell me 12-15% was enough. :confused: How much ineff are you running at 31%?

Are your typical talents conflict major for divine favor, shadow resist aura, blessed hands, and LG?

Why you calling yourself a rat?

I mean 12-15% is like 0 sockets and vers on half your gear so thats only enough if your partners are insane with peels.

With 31% i am at 6 ineffs.

Vs rmp im usually playing srez divine fav LG and conduit.

I usually only play CnS against spriests, (big sac if against dk’s double bop vs rogues) then LG and srez

My question on your build was vs rogues in 2s. I don’t have vitality unfortunately.

I’ve been bouncing back and forth between cleanse the weak and shadow resist as my 3rd talent after LG and BH.

I have gloves and a ring I think without vers. Horrific visions loves to give me bracers.

Edit: Oh, I do have a ring with vers but I lose a lot of crit. What’s the minimum crit would you advise?

Bracers with twilight D and you have my monk’s runs

1 Like

You could be rank 1 healer tbh, if you que up with the 95% of those dps who are 2.2k/2.4k+ exp you’ll lose games left and right.

cause there’s 5 other people in the arena, who usually are playing godly classes too

I don’t know what you mean.

meant to reply to original post mb

Ineff Hpal is the healer version of destro lock. Can’t be punished until deep damp even if they overlap numerous defensive cds with their teammates because ineff makes the whole spec a joke.

They make pre-cocoon nerf MWs look balanced. Having a healer that spends zero mana with infinite cds (on top of SR aura) is a meme.

1 Like