Indoor Socks

Wearing socks indoors is a lot like toggling war mode off on Emerald Dream. There is just something inherently wrong about it. Why would you walk into the comfort of your own home and put a barrier between yourself and your nice carpet or hardwood floors? Why would you try to shield yourself from an environment you are supposed to feel comfortable in? Be courageous, take off your socks, and live a little!

My socks aren’t on my feet.
I feel so free;
This is exactly how
It’s meant to be!

1 Like

There needs to be more of this :slight_smile:

Well, I mean in this day and age there is no real reward for participating in WPvP. Bragging rights are a thing of the early 2000’s.

Also, it’s the same people, participating in WPvP doing the exact same things and expecting different results.

Besides, socks are just warm and comfy. Especially during winter.

Cheers.

1 Like

WTF I came here for the muffins! I don’t see anything about muffins! I want my money back! :sob:

Dang nabbit!

Now I’m hungry and feel the need to go make some fenberry muffins!

Damn Blood Elves!

Cheers!

1 Like

It’s a pity that Shadowlands seems to have killed warmode, even on ED. There were some great wars early on in the Maw, but beyond that, I feel like Blizzard’s neglect of warmode truly killed it.

Also, spoken like someone who doesn’t have tile floors. They cold.

This is just so discriminatory, just omgwtf!

Outdoor socks represent!

If I take off my socks the floor doesn’t try to kill me.

Hello. My name is Thadderly.

I enjoy turning War Mode on then taking long swims in shark infested waters and jumping off of my gryphon from high altitudes.

I hate socks.

Light bless and keep you.