Incubus Glyph - as a balance to Succubus? Fun too

Makes sense to me, they are waaay too shrewd with glyphs in this game and should add them as rewards all over the game

Stupid sexy demons!

1 Like

I read that with Homer Simpson’s voice.

1 Like

And that’s the only way it should be read. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey cool idea. +1

Bold of you to assume their gender

Stop making up non existent problems

1 Like

Agreed.

Succubi are typically associated with temptation and corruption. Their goal is to get souls and sex is just a means to do so.

Because they deal in gathering souls, they have to respect free will.

Incubi can also tempt and corrupt, but their ultimate goal is to create as many half demons as possible.

Because demons can breed with virtually anything, it allows them to get creative.

And they don’t tend to appreciate the nuances of “No”.

2 Likes

Would like it if they had kept up on the glyph system. They made it this cool way to customize your character then just let it die.

2 Likes

Can George Takei voice act it? I want mine to go “Oh my!”.

5 Likes

I mean Blizzard could create a version of incubi that isn’t, y’know, nonconsensual. But I think the crying would probably be about the same, considering that the WoW succubus isn’t exactly an evil temptress (beyond magically charming things) and we still have this thread.

I don’t think they’re problematic, but it seems like there is a post on here at least once a month about it, lately.

I am genuinely curious - how does one differentiate if an infernal is male or female?

:cookie:

Just gonna repost this:

Please support great demon roster customization

also reminder again the incubus glyph was promised to warlocks 10 years ago

1 Like

Yes yes!! it would be cool to have different races of them- undead Incubus, blood Elf incubus, Dwarf Incubus… maybe you cold only enslave the model from the other faction?

And I’d love a nice, intricate, long quest chain to unlock them!

OK, you can have your little fluffy Vulpera Incubus too!

The ol’ pink bow on the head, longer eyelashes or feminine clothing trick. Oldest trick in the book!

imagining infernals with bows, eyelashes and skirts hahaha…

2 Likes

I would be on board for this. Additionally I’d adore it if we could have the Fel-Succubus that wears pants and drips fel off her wings. That actually looks menacing. But more customization is always a great thing.

Let’s gooooo

2 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks, friend. Nice name btw.