INCUBUS coming /SOON/

Moonguard will be excited :grin:

1 Like

I wouldn’t use it and it would ick me out but I am adult enough to know the game isn’t just made for me. So enjoy your new demon as long as you were not fighting to remove the female version

Funny… Blizzard hits a home-run ADDING suggestive content. There’s a lesson in this, I just know it!

1 Like

Less streetcat and more like a cryptid.

Some warlocks say they’ve seen one, others say they summoned one and others call BS as there’s no proof. /s

soft gasp

He’s like Mothman

1 Like

I love Incubus. My favorite of theirs is Stellar though I like In the Company of Wolves as well. When and where are they playing in WoW because I will gladly attend that. Welcome to Warcraft, Incubus!

Oh my god yes, this was exactly my suggestion in that stupid succubi removal thread. I’m so happy! Long live the Succubi and Incubi!

2 Likes

I expect him to be just as sexy as the succubus

I better not summon him and he’s dressed like a librarian

1 Like
3 Likes

Bruuuh I don’t even have a warlock but I want to roll one just to spam seduce dudes in PvP and trigger the phobes.

Ooooh seduction worked on you. Interesting. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I won’t use it myself as I use the Fel Succubus glyph from Legion. Took me forever to get that glyph.

However, I am extremely happy for my fellow warlocks who have been wanting this for years.

You into sweatpants or something?

Comfort is attractive.

1 Like

looks closer

Same beard. Same color. Same tusk ring.

Sir, are you me? Take off your helmet at once.

1 Like

I must disappoint. I have the long top knot hairstyle as my main orc (a proper warrior of course) uses the Mohawk.

1 Like

Would you be cool with a female felguard/wrathguard glyph? Cause I would like that as much as I’d like the incubus glyph :smiley:

6 Likes

What if that IS the female model for the felguard?

4 Likes

That would be both terrifying and disappointing. >_>

1 Like

I wonder if Blizzard know Incubi lore IRL or in their own game.

I am HYPEE