Incredibly Disappointed - Anyone else considering cancelling sub?

You are failing to account for the current culture and general age range of the people you are interacting with, as well as overall human nature.

With old age also comes inflexibility and senility.

Age has a great deal to do with everything. To say otherwise is to deny biological reality.

You are acting as if you know the “general age range” of everyone that plays mmo’s or WoW for that matter. You are also assuming that overall culture. This game is played by a wide range of people in the world. All people are different and you are no expert in anything in this regard.

Yeah, if you an elderly person but I’m no where close to being elderly. You are assuming way to much about myself and are being too judgmental.

1 Like

Players in 2019 are not the same as they were in 2004. They’re more savvy, they have better tools, and they actually know what they’re doing. Unless you have everyone get a frontal lobotomy or require a BAC of 0.4 to play, then there’s no way the game will play the same as it did back then. The systems might be the same, but the people aren’t.

They listened too much to people talking about TM vs SS and saying that PvP servers were the only ‘real’ way to play the game, and thought there was such a thing as fair fights in wPvP.

1 Like

Going by the large amount of griping going on here though, it really does seem plausible that a large number of new or returning players either really have no mmo experience or played so casually back then they had truly forgotten how bad getting repeatedly ganked felt.

I know that if my rl friends returned to the game they had so casually played back then , they’d go ‘what kind of server did we play on last time?’ ‘Pvp wasn’t it? Let’s just do that again’…

Yes, they made decisions based on nostalgia, and didn’t bother with even the slightest bit of research. Then, they didn’t leave when they had a chance, and they would rather whine than reroll.

Literally posted by Kaivax:

“Please also note that our realm population estimates of Low, Medium, High, and Full are based on this increased capacity – a Medium realm today already has more characters on it than even the most crowded realms did back in 2006.”

1 Like

Fixed That

Yes, i do think you should cancel your sub.

Alternatively… you have an ability called PROWL.

My 47 Druid (believe it or not, Alliance 60’s do exactly what you describe!) tends to use PROWL a lot.

Bonus… you also have TRACK HUMANOIDS, which is very important against almost all classes.

But yes, again… YOU should cancel your subscription.

There is BFA warmode if you need a safe place. Whine babies over the Years are what caused BFA.

Hows the faction balance on your server, I wonder?

I second this statement!!

Don’t play at peak hours, I usually play in the morning and very late at night and life is better leveling.

Gamers use to hardcore and ultra competitive now we have so many young bucks that are soft like 2 ply toilet paper.

Nobody “has” to go to BRD. It happens to be the most convenient way to level and hence is the obvious place to farm PvE players.

If you don’t want the fact that the other faction has total control over a zone to affect your gameplay,there is a server type for people like that, and it doesn’t end in P.

1 Like

Something like 3:1 Alliance:Horde, though that isn’t really relevant in my situation. I knew all these things were going to happen and went PvE. If I wanna PvP I can flag or (after the 10th) hit up BGs. If not, I can roam around stress-free.

Best of both worlds.

I’m a pretty casual player, and I’m having a blast. I hit 60 earlier this week.

Its the implementation that’s broken; all online games use spell batching, including moden wow. The only difference is the cycle rate and the number of channels used.

Fact is Blizzard did things very different in Vanilla and that’s a halmark of what made them a great company and why they were so crazy popular.

There may be 2 or 3 people left at Blizzard who actually worked on actual Vanilla… Excluding those 2 or 3, they’re horribly outnumbered like an alliance pug in Blackrock mountain on a horde dominated PVP server.

Can I have your gold when you leave?

Stop spewing this tired bull crap.

Stop saying pvp happened on a pvp server. These roaming groups of players are geared up and organized. They slaughter players relentlessly, even after they take res sickness, more players are waiting at the grave yard to camp players who are ressing.

It’s simply a slaughter. No one ever wants a fair fight. If it isn’t 1v15 it ain’t fun for these troglodytes.