Incredible Undead Shaman concept art

/Spit /Rude

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted undead shaman, I do enjoy how the undead are and look. As much as I love orcs I definitely would race change for a bit, but would still go back to orcs. But this looks really awesome!!

Someone didn’t stay away from the voodoo.

Lore explaination done.

1 Like

That’s actually one of the most metal and creative earth ele I’ve seen class specific.

Too bad blizz isn’t THAT creative.

1 Like

I hate that it does look pretty cool… but makes so little sense to me personally. Eh… I’d probably still race change to it lol

This needs to happen. Race should be a cosmetic choice not a limitation.

1 Like

No, it doesn’t need to happen. There’s nothing wrong with classes being restricted.

Yes there is. It’s just a game, it’s meant to be fun. Restricting fun in a game meant to be fun doesn’t make any sense.

I see you’re on a HMTauren. Did you know you can be a Rogue now? Are you fine with Tauren being Rogues? Seems a bit silly for a huge hoofed critter to be a silent sneaky Rogue no? But I bet it’s fun!

1 Like

Yes there is. It’s just a game, it’s meant to be fun. Restricting fun in a game meant to be fun doesn’t make any sense.

I see you’re on a HMTauren. Did you know you can be a Rogue now? Are you fine with Tauren being Rogues? Seems a bit silly for a huge hoofed critter to be a silent sneaky Rogue no? But I bet it’s fun!

It does make sense, and no I don’t think Tauren should be rogues. It’s the same reason why WOW doesn’t have stuff instead of what it does. Why not import space marines from Warhammer 40k? (Copyright issues aside) etc. Just because something is fun (which is subjective) is not a reason to have it.

Obligatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbT-cW8Zb7o

Did you think that through before typing it?

Undead shaman are technically undead Kul’Tiran,

Yes, because restrictions are flavorful. A pretense of lore matters.

Yeah, I think there are some valid race/class combos that should be opened up but free-for-all without some kind of proper in-game quest to explain the oddball combos starts tilting the whole game in the direction of those WCIII custom maps where you have Sephiroth, Goku, Batman, and Master Chief all fighting each other.

Now on the other hand if one’s oddball combo of choice had to be created by way of a unique starting experience detailing how your character is breaking the mould (e.g. a young tauren being taken in by the mages of Silvermoon for training), I think that would actually be kind of cool, because it preserves racial identity/inclinations while allowing wiggle room. Lazily flipping a switch to make the option light up in the character create screen, with zero in-game content backing it up though? No thanks, that feels cheap and gross.