Increased Drop Rate? Tetrachromancer

received 1 of the last 2 colors i needed this week.

I’m increasingly suspecting that I got really lucky on this one, since I got it last week and yet don’t even have the 100 hunt steps and 30 hunt bosses achievements yet, and I’ve only done them on one character.

Yes, please increase the drop rates for Tetrachromancer. Grinding out dozens or hundreds of Grand Hunts with no end in sight is miserable.

2 Likes

Got my last one on a sub lvl 70 alt in a blue bag.

Seems in season 4 you can only get these the week Vault of the Incarnates is Fated. Just did a hunt today and you get nothing from Tomul.

I did 3 bags on 4 characters and got one. So it’s not limited to Incarnates Fated.

Only 2 to go, I hear you can get them on class trials. if I run out of other things to work on I may cycle class trials, you can make 8 per week.

I’ve been farming this since the Bakar mount was announced on 6 toons and I am pretty frustrated that the drop chance on these items is so low. Please increase the drop chance on these items. Or let us buy them from the rep npc’s.

For those of you who may not know, check your bags and search for just BAK or OHU to see if you have the item in your bags as some of you may have missed that you looted it at somt point during the expansion. Also check your alts bags and bank.

I really hope that the drop rate is increased-I have a feeling that when TWW drops not many people will be farming for the meta achievement, so there won’t be many people participating in hunts. The idea of having them be purchasable is smart as well, especially using hunting trophies (you can turn them in for renown, why not turn them in to get hunting colours?).

I’ve been doing these consistently every week since the expansion dropped. I still do NOT have the final color. It’s INSANE how low the drop rate is. It feels worse than when I went after Invincible. I don’t think a random cosmetic should be harder to get than an End of Expansion Highly Sought after Raid mount.

I want to edit this. This week I have done nothing since getting home from work. from 6pm - 12am doing nothing but Hunts. NOTHING!

Bumping this in hopes more see it, this achieve is the main problem point for me. I just need 1 more color, but I’ve been farming since Taivan was announced as the meta and it still hasn’t dropped. Do I really need to make a bunch of trial alts for this? I have 6 or 7 alts as is but the brown bakar color doesn’t exist. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Has blizzard mentioned this achieve at all like with the storms or will I be praying to the RNG gods for awhile?

I started running hunts on multiple level 60+ alts and finally got my last color to drop today! I think once you reach max renown with the centaurs, and get the 100 hunts completed achievements you should be able to buy any of the colors you don’t have.

1 Like