Increase in Bots?

Anyone else notice a big increase in bots since the massive influx of transfers and the queue times? There is someone running 10 accounts of undead mages all level 25-28 east of Southshore (Hillsbrad) , in the field across the stream with the cats spiders and bears, every day. It’s the most blatant botting I’ve seen in the game yet, usually there are only one or two bots in a given area. This one you can actually see them all following the same path, one coming after another, like a perpetual machine, because there are so many of them in one place.

It’s the same with all zones. Blizzard is aware of the problem but will refuse to do anything about it until everything hits critical mass, same as retail. The only thing that can be done for both factions is to just help out by putting them on a max rez timer after a report. Soak up those free HKs. I try and be civil to any questing Horde I meet, but mages are ALWAYS kill on site because of this.

Last night one of those mages was mind controlled all the way into Southshore haha.

Ive been trying to camp all of the Horde ones, but there’s even some Hunter bots with random lettering as names running Dire Maul literally 24 hours a day. I report literally everytime I log in because everytime I do they’re running dire maul. Its insane how they’re just letting it go.