Incorrect item scaled list from Legion and BFA

these items need to be level REQed or PROPERLY scaled to i25 (for all instances, not just current drops).

Bartered Vrykul Warhelm (and other drops of the same style) is item level 64 and can be used by a level 20, needs to be level Req much higher. Currently level 20s with this item are getting +34 intellect and +41 stamina.

Rastari Pauldrons (and other azerite drops of the same style) is item level 63 and needs to be level Req much higher, way overpowerd for level 20. Currently level 20s with this item are getting +25 intellect and +30 stamina.

Shaladrassil Chestguard (and other similar quest line items) is i50… needs to be scaled to i25.

Earthguard Gauntlets (and other similar quest line items) is -50… needs to be scaled to i25.

Hardshell Greatbelt (and other similar quest line items) is i50… needs to be scaled to i25.

Valor-Bound Legplates (and other similar quest line items) is -50… needs to be scaled to i25.

#Ghost Iron Dragonling allows way to many stats… needs to be level REQed (if it has not already been).

Cudgel of the Son of Goramal is i44… needs to be level i25,