Incorpreal

Yo! Blizzard! Are you trying to send people away? Are you trying to make me quit the game? Because adding this to M+ feels so unfun it’s crazy.

4 Likes

What’s it do?

1 Like

Good thing you have to do a key to be able to see that affix.

3 Likes

I’d rather they hotfix Explosive back in for Incorporeal.

This sucks.

lmao.

2 Likes

Sorry that’s my alt. This here is my main.

1 Like

God no I hate explosion… When too many adds are pulled and you get 10 orbs and tab targeting won’t go onto one…and I have to keep swapping because no one else touches them.

Though is this just a weekly or is this a season all long?

Bring hard cc to keys this week.

2 Likes

It is so bad.

If you don’t have Hard CC classes, have fun.

Better hope melee doesn’t AOE and break that CC either.

2 Likes

Just left a group that refused to address the adds…just ignored them…while my healing went to -150%. I used my cc… but 2 spawn most time.
Gonna have lots of fun this week…

I’m now imagining a word where healing spells hurt people.

“Guess you should have CC’d the ghosts huh” – Healer who just blew CDs and killed everyone

2 Likes

Yea, to the surprise of no one, this affix is simply terrible.

Just ran a 16 Freehold on my blood DK. Brought a Shadow priest and a druid; thought it should be easy enough since the SP can bring Shackle and Druid can bring Hibernate/Cyclone. Well, the druid brought neither, so the rest of us were having to rotate kicks and ignore the casts from the actual packs.

Died multiple times due to the incorporeal mobs getting the cast off. This affix double sucks for Blood DK since healing is your active mitigation.

The spawn points for the incorporeal mobs are also ridiculous. Tanked Harlan where he spawns and the Incorporeal spawned all the way on the other side of the arena. On Trothak, they spawned outside of the arena on the ledges, meaning our melee couldn’t do anything to them.

Dead week.

… almost my entire rotation has an AoE component to it :frowning:

This is why I don’t do keys for a few days when there’s a new affix.

Lmao.

3 Likes

Same, if it’s really that bad they’ll adjust some things by midweek

This is something they’ve been decent about so fingers crossed. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

Yeah, this affix is horrible. Evokers can’t do anything to stop their casts except kick them (and they immediately start casting again, awesome,) since tail swipe and wing buffet just don’t work on them.

MAYBE Sleep Walk works, but it’s got a CD on it, unlike polymorph etc. Nobody is going to invite Evokers to keys this week because you are willingly bringing in someone who can’t help with this absurd affix.

By far the worse affix they have ever added. I understand giving some classes advantages or others… but this is on another level. A 2500 io group would fail a 8 key without the right classes/spec with this stupid affix. Not enjoyable in the least and it makes pugging keys as some specs nearly impossible.

2 Likes

Double Hunter groups is all I want to see…

Incorporeal mobs are immune to damage so… OK?

2 Likes

They made it so that the CC can’t be broken so that isn’t an issue.

1 Like