Incoming! Patch 10.1.7 Fury Incarnate

Lordaeron. Belt. >:(

2 Likes

Here is the issue…

Lordaeron is stinky. The property value is so low it’s like the place suffered a recent bio weapon attack.

I just want everyone here to know that THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY.

I used to be a doomer about Forsaken lore—I used to bemoan Calia and wish for the days when we had Sylvanas—but I’ve learned how to find my own happiness with it. Whatever it ends up being, I enjoy when there are story updates for the Forsaken because it will help me RP my characters and think about how they’re reacting to events happening at home. And I will always find enjoyment in RPing my characters and telling their stories.

This is good looking armor, and I will enjoy it and have fun with it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

The forsaken set needs something contrasting on the front of the chest, and some actual M E A T Y gauntlets, otherwise it’s a meh set

Also one version of the pants better have the kilt-like stuff we’re seeing on kultiran heritage and dragonflight sets, or we riot.

If any race has earned a studded trenchcoat from Hot Topic, its the forsaken!

3 Likes

Holds hands with you on Undead!Kirsy.

Hmmmmmm…

This gives me ideas.

10 Likes

It’ll be really kind of funny if Stormwind Walk up RP is revitalised by the advent of a new Legion invasion.

2 Likes

Can you IMAGINE how much this is going to traumatize the Kaldorei, let alone the Demon Hunter and LF Draenei population?

“Khrona-kry Cruysto.”

Turns around, it’s a Manari Warlock in an Alliance Tabard.

FORTUNATE SONS FLASHBACK

3 Likes

Okay, okay, fine, I’ll resubscribe, but I’m going to complain the whole time.

3 Likes

honestly i’ll take it

please invade my city, demon friends

2 Likes

The seethe this is going to cause is going to be immense. The stories people will have to come up with to figure out why their Eredar are walking around stormwind are either going to be genius or terrible. There’s no inbetween.

5 Likes

That new model for the newest Aspect, very nice.

TRIFLING GNOME
YOUR ARROGANCE WILL BE YOUR UNDOING

Seriously though, Jaraxxus RPers for miles.

3 Likes

I genuinely hate this.

Eh. After death knights, demon hunters, void elves, shadow priests, warlocks, worgen, and now cross-faction guilds, it would almost be sillier to draw the line at eredar.

I think the me that started posting here like a decade ago would’ve been super pressed about the lore implications of this, and having to RP some kind of PTSD response every time someone showed up with one, but I guess I just don’t have the energy to care about that anymore. People have been wanting to play eredar since Burning Crusade and it’s not like they won’t just make up whatever lore or justification suits their whims, you know?

1 Like

Not gonna lie though…

Can we get some elemental style forms for Drac’thyr as well? We see the Incarnates have visages

Oh - forgot to mention:

• New holiday rewards for Brewfest, Day of the Dead, Hallow’s End, and Pirate’s Day.

I’m kind of excited about this.

6 Likes

I am pleased as punch about recent developments.
And the inclusion of mommy eredar.

3 Likes

The age of Nice Miko has ended… soon the age of Dark Miko will begin

fr though even if you hate mini’jaedens walking around all over the place it is cool that Draenei will no longer be the only core race with no eye color customization options what was up with that

2 Likes

The age of the red nipples has come.

2 Likes